• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rolex 24 hours in Daytona?

Anyone going? I will be, probably for a few hours Saturday afternoon through dusk. Not sure if in the NSX though as might be a few of us

I'll be in Daytona Friday evening although probably not at the track Friday, and at the track probably Saturday starting around mid-morning through most of the 24 hours of the race. But I'll be parking in the Mazda corral. We usually sleep a few hours in the dead of night but otherwise try to be at the track for the whole 24 hours.

On my way up to Daytona tomorrow morning I'll be at the Ferrari Cavallino Classic track day at PBIR. Yeah, a full motorhead weekend for me.

Taking the NSX though or Miata?

Been here since Thursday morning. Will be here all weekend with the northeast NSX contingent

- - - Updated - - -

Some pics from Thursday practice.

<iframe id="vp1y2QeQ" title="Video Player" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/embed.animoto.com/play.html?w=swf/production/vp1&e=1390604835&f=y2QeQh1a8q3D2xng8YOPog&d=0&m=p&r=360p+480p+720p&volume=100&start_res=720p&i=m&asset_domain=s3-p.animoto.com&animoto_domain=animoto.com&options=" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heading down now, for a few hours. Where are you all camped out? I'll be in the 540i with two kids in tow though.

Bob is billy driving?

Back