• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rolling Meadows, Diner Meet, @ Sushi Station and Car Meet After>this Friday July 25th

Re: Rolling Meadows, Diner Meet, @ Sushi Station and Car Meet After>this Friday July

Still stuck at work. If I make it tonight to Chicago, it will be around 8, otherwise, next time.
Tim

Re: Rolling Meadows, Diner Meet, @ Sushi Station and Car Meet After>this Friday July

Hate to be flaky but my dinner plans changed and it doesnt look like i will make it to hang with you guys.

I know, i Know... everyone is in tears. :tongue:

See everyone there. hopefully Tim comes w/ his Turbo NSX. Will be there around 6:30sh.

nice meeting you guys! val, frank, julio! good people, hope i couldve stayed longer :cool:

Likewise Mike! it was good to see someone that had history w/ my car. Wow, what a small world we truly live in. The highlight of the night was the guy who couldn't handle/hold his sushi prior to us leaving.

Thanks to all that made it. It was really good speaking to new people, Julio(VtechJulio) and Mike(Hard2Find) and Rocky. My bud Frank was the reference man for the car show across the street from us. Can always count on Frank as far as knowledge on show cars some of us would just pass up as, just another nice car.

nice meeting you guys! val, frank, julio! good people, hope i couldve stayed longer :cool:

Last edited:

Heh, heh... reverse eating! Maybe you should eat dessert first at Sushi Station so you can finish with a nice minty taste.:tongue:

Good meeting up with everyone.

Val - thanks for setting this up. We need to hook up the Karting again!

Julio - The bronze Volks look sweet dude. I'm really interested in that Corolla GTS your friend is selling. Can you send me his e-mail? Can't wait to see the K20 swap too.

Mike - Black is the best. Here is the Zymol HD Cleanse I was telling you about. It is the best product I have found to condition black paint. You can use any wax you want on top - I used to use Zymol Japon.
http://www.calcarcover.com/product.aspx?id=952&cid=

The car show was a real bonus, and it was right in my backyard. Two Lambo Countachs, a 426 Coronet, and even more Cudas, Chargers, and Challengers. Of course, seeing the Enzo on Saturday was even more of a treat.

The summer is picking up fast.

Sorry I missed you all. Showed up around 9, had dinner, and then left.
Next time.

We were around there till 10:30 I think.. but we kind of left the area around 8:30 and went across the street to the carshow by the Mier's. My mistake was not to give you my personal contact #.:frown:

We're doing another carting event soon.

Sorry I missed you all. Showed up around 9, had dinner, and then left.
Next time.

Finally I made one meet! Thanks to all for the welcoming and hope to see everyone real soon! Hey Frank I PM'd you the info you wanted. Damn I miss looking at a clean ITR! Val thanks for the Tatay talk! :biggrin:
Heh, heh... reverse eating! Maybe you should eat dessert first at Sushi Station so you can finish with a nice minty taste.:tongue:

Good meeting up with everyone.

Val - thanks for setting this up. We need to hook up the Karting again!

Julio - The bronze Volks look sweet dude. I'm really interested in that Corolla GTS your friend is selling. Can you send me his e-mail? Can't wait to see the K20 swap too.

Mike - Black is the best. Here is the Zymol HD Cleanse I was telling you about. It is the best product I have found to condition black paint. You can use any wax you want on top - I used to use Zymol Japon.
http://www.calcarcover.com/product.aspx?id=952&cid=

The car show was a real bonus, and it was right in my backyard. Two Lambo Countachs, a 426 Coronet, and even more Cudas, Chargers, and Challengers. Of course, seeing the Enzo on Saturday was even more of a treat.

The summer is picking up fast.

ROFL!!!
You make me feel old w/ that comments.
No problem, call me anytime bro if you need. I'll set up another "CIR" meet so we can dine and cart at CIR.

Finally I made one meet! Thanks to all for the welcoming and hope to see everyone real soon! Hey Frank I PM'd you the info you wanted. Damn I miss looking at a clean ITR! Val thanks for the Tatay talk! :biggrin:

Back