• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

S2000 invitation Cider Mill Meet (Sunday 10/3 at noon)

Just passing on an invitation from our local S2000 group to join them in a Cider Mill drive :cool:

Thread: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=816531

Details:

I don't think anyone organized a local cider mill meet in '09, and it's definitely time to bring it back! The last cider mill meet, organized by MBH was a blast, and it's time to revive the tradition!

So, I'm basically copying the format of the meet a couple years ago. Here's the details:

We've done this meet for a few years, we even found our own corner of the grass to populate and just enjoy donuts and cider. As many of you recall the drive our there was very spirited and fun. Some of us even decided to head north on rochester road which really starts winding, great time!!

I WANT THIS EVENT TO BE BIG GUYS, SO TELL EVERYONE AND LETS MAKE THIS THING HAPPEN, IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A MEET BEFORE THIS IS THE ONE!

I am suggesting :
Stoney Creek Orchard & Cider Mill
2961 W 32 Mile Road
Romeo, MI 48065
586-752-2453
www.stonycreekorchard.com

Meeting location : 11 Mile Road and Inkster (big parking lot behind 7-11)

Time: 12 noon (please be punctual) as we should leave by 12:30

Date : SUNDAY October 3rd (Rain date is Oct. 10th)

I'll be there. Great drive and the cider and donuts are amazing. Hope some NSX owners can make it out :biggrin:

I will try to make it. :smile:

Thanks again Brian for extending an invitation to NSX owners. I'm happy that a couple of you guys may make it out to this. I think the weather should work out for us, maybe sweatshirt/jacket weather, but otherwise should be clear.

Glad to help, Kamron!
As a bonus, it got you to register on Prime :biggrin:
Welcome, and now that you're here don't be a stranger.
There is a small chance that we could make the Cider Mill drive, depending on if our out-of-town guests are game......

Brian

Hope you and Judi can make it. Yeah, I'm not an NSX owner, but at least I recently got to ride around Gingerman as a passenger in an NSX. That was a blast!

And, thanks for the response so far guys!

This is looking like it will be a great meet. We've got a great group of local S2000 owners, some Canadian friends, and it looks like a couple NSX's may be joining us as well!

Back