• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S2K Hills of Missouri Run, Lake of the Ozarks, 5/20-5/21

Big Brothers... Once again the time has come for the semi-annual S2000 Missouri Hills Run. The St. Louis, Kansas City and Oklahoma S2000 owners will be meeting up at the Lake of the Ozarks this spring, on May 20th and 21st. We will be staying at one of the more exclusive resorts (Tan-Tar-A) with some outstanding group rates and special amenity arrangements for our group.

Most of the details are listed in the first post of this thread on s2ki. Check the Hills of MO Gallery thread for pix/vids from our run last October.

We all would like to invite you to join in on the fun, as you unfortunately were not able to partake in last year. We are in the final stages of planning and will be booking our reservation early next week.

If you are interested in participating, feel free, but we need to hear from you very soon. We hope that you can make it. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or 8Ball.

I thought about doing this last year and regretted not going afterward. I am going to go this time! :biggrin: Gary, any interest? Robert, you still out there? I think you considered this last year as well. Still time to sign up.

Pete

I am really thinking about doing this... I went to the first S2000 meet in Ashville NC and it was a lot of fun... Anyone else want to join?? St. Louis group??? I'm sure they wouldn't mind a few Vipers attending, Jerry you out there, or how about a few of the Ferrari's in KC???

As of now, we have a total of 22 confirmed parties (9 from St. Louis, 5 from Kansas City and 8 from Oklahoma). I believe it may be too late to get in on the discounted group rate at Tan-Tar-A, but I could be wrong. Regardless, we would still
heart.gif
for you to join us.

I think it'd be a blast as I lived at the lake for 10 years and still have friends/family there. I'm just not sure if I'll be in town around that time, got a couple of vacations planned in May.

Back