• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SAKEBOMB GARAGE FPSpec Long-Stroke Ohlins DFV - ON SALE for April 2023!

I will let them settle the 5 mm from gravity and see how they look..they perform wonderfully..

I'm no suspension guru but I've fiddled with the NSX suspension for 15yrs. If that was my setup, I'd run a much much longer main spring and still use that helper. In any case, you guys seem to like the setup so I'm sure it's well tested. Maybe if I get really bored i'll buy a set and play with the setup. I probably would want to configure the max droop I want (affects rebound like you guys are saying) but use the bottom bracket to adjust the ride height for corner weights and rake.

Maybe I should ask Heath if they can do this in a TTX 3 way setup. I've had the TTX in other cars (and my current MTB) and I love them. The DFV in the S2000 was trash though because the rear travel was so short.

I'm pretty sure . Ask me how I know 😂

I had to readjust everything over the phone with Heath. I was lucky I didn't move them to much and I was able to return them to their initial position. Need to adjust from here. View attachment 181184

Instructions from Öhlins are online. This approach is correct. It’s also how I adjusted my ride height.

I'm no suspension guru but I've fiddled with the NSX suspension for 15yrs. If that was my setup, I'd run a much much longer main spring and still use that helper. In any case, you guys seem to like the setup so I'm sure it's well tested. Maybe if I get really bored i'll buy a set and play with the setup. I probably would want to configure the max droop I want (affects rebound like you guys are saying) but use the bottom bracket to adjust the ride height for corner weights and rake.

Maybe I should ask Heath if they can do this in a TTX 3 way setup. I've had the TTX in other cars (and my current MTB) and I love them. The DFV in the S2000 was trash though because the rear travel was so short.

For those wanting go beyond what our NSX FPSpec Long-Stroke DFV kit can offer, TTX may be possible later this year. We have the components to build this if there is interest. Please email us directly about this option: [email protected]

You are correct on that! The S2000 standard Ohlins DFV kit suffers from poor rear travel. That's why we developed the FPSpec S2000 Low-Pro Mounting Cups to solve that (on standard DFV kits), and also offer our completely bespoke-designed FPSpec Long-Stroke Ohlins DFV kit for the S2000.

Thanks to everyone else in this thread showing support for our FPSpec DFV kit, we love the way it rides on the NSX. While our April special deal is now over, we are still able to offer a small discount for NSXPrime members. Please contact us to inquire. www.sakebombgarage.com/contact

-SakeBomb

I'd be interested in a TTX solution but probably not looking to upgrade for another year or so. Will definitely keep an eye out for new products from you guys!

Back