• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sale SCW Forged Lug Nuts for OEM Wheels - Heptagon Super 7 w/ Key

S2CarbonWorks Forged Aluminum Lug Nuts for OEM (Stock) Wheels! Super 7 Heptagon Design!

These are available in M12x1.5 & 1.25 Threads for just about ANY Import vehicle be it Honda, Acura, Nissan, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda etc....(But initially, we designed these for NSX & S2000 use)

These are the same great quality like our regular Titanium lug nuts, except with a ball-seat head so they can be used with OEM/Factory Wheels (not aftermarket). They are extremely lightweight & durable. Our Lug Nuts are produced from Aircraft Grade Aluminum. These are Perfect for Street or Track use! The 7-Sided Heptagon shape is an extra theft-deterrent as it makes them more difficult to remove without a key!

As of right now there aren't many options for nice aftermarket lug nuts for stock wheels, so here is your chance to upgrade on a dime!

Was $69.99 per set - NOW $59.99/set

Colors: Shiny Silver, Red, and Black = IN STOCK! Ready to Ship!

Shipping - Flat Rate $8.99 in USA Priority 2-3 Days,
+$6 each additional set of lugs.

Call, or PM me to place your order today. Thanks Prime

80972423.jpg

3c502778.png

Last edited:
I'll take a set of silver!

I didn't know you guys had these, just bought a set of oem black from the dealer. I'll see if I can unload those and get these!

Back