• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Sale/Trade BRAND NEW red/black leather seats

**NSX moderator** I honestly didnt know where to post this. So if it shouldn't be here place it where you see fit.

I have my 2 OEM leather seats that just got BRAND NEW red/black leather put on. I loved them, an so did everyone else...get comments everyday on how nice they look. Well, needless to say I got jealous when I saw some red/black sparco torino edition 2 seats up close in an NSX. So, you guessed it I want a set now. I will sell mine for $1,950.00 or even trade for a set of red/black sparco torino edition 2($599 a piece) seats or sparco monza($699 a piece) red/black seats. I figured SOS seat rails are $300 a piece :eek: plus the cost of shipping 2 new seats would run a total of or about $1,950.00 and then some. So even trade for someone who has these seats in excellent conditions or sell you mine to replace mine for $1,950.00.

side note for www.rp-motorsports.com, I haven't forgot about you. Thank you for your enduring patience as I play out in the sandbox...again...Can't wait to do business with you.

Back