• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Salvage or Wrecked or Project NSX Wanted in Any Condition

Hello all,

ANY condition NSX considered. CASH ready. No loan necessary. CASH ready.

I do NOT want a clean, pristine or perfect NSX. I only Want a Hurt NSX.

What I am looking for here is someone who wants to sell me their wrecked NSX before they sell it to the insurance company. Or someone who wants to sell an unfinished project or basket case. I do prefer the engine at least runs.

Please keep my contact details in your rolodex, smartphone or better yet in your glovebox. If you wreck your NSX, contact me immediately after you contact your insurance company. I trust we can workout a mutually beneficial deal. You should come out good in the end.

I presently own a beautiful 1991 NSX and have for 8 years (in that time I've only put 5k on it). I want another NSX to play with as a project.

I've been a member of the major insurance auctions for years, so I am on top of that angle. With that in mind, I know the salvage market on the NSX inside-out.

I'm an NSX enthusiast just like you. This pursuit of mine is for fun, not for profit. It would be my pride and joy to bring your hurt NSX back to life.

Be safe out there.
Thanks for your time.

Please PM and I will send my contact details.

Last edited:
Back