• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego Meet July 10!

Summer is here and its time to show off those aluminum bodies! Hopefully we get a good turn out.

Meeting will take place Friday, July 10 @ 6pm
10575 Scripps Poway Parkway, San Diego, CA‎, 92131
CVS Pharmacy Parking Lot on Scripps Poway Pkwy Off of the 15 freeway. (Same meeting spot for the Palomar Drive)

Hope to see you there.

I hope to make it, as I'll likely want to bring the car down from OC to get it prepped that weekend for a possible annual canyon drive. :wink:

This gives me a reason to leave work early, so I should be down there. It'll be some time after 6:00, though, since I'm coming down from Glendale.

Hi Adolfo and other SD NSX'ers! My NSX is at the shop hopefully getting the last issue fixed on my fix-it bucket list- hot air coming in cockpit. So, I won't be able to make this GTG. The weather is summertime perfect and will help make for a nice time. Enjoy!

I've attached the 3 photos I took. Adolfo took some as well. I count 6 Cars, Adolfo, Mann (sp), Mine, Randy, Aaron and Tan. If I fouled a name, I apologize.

I have no photos of our interloper stripper. Her name is Stephanie, so if you see a hot dancer who likes NSXs on the north side of SD, that is her.

Miner

Attachments

• DSC03855.jpg
    DSC03855.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC03854.jpg
    DSC03854.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC03856.jpg
    DSC03856.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 56
Back