• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Francisco thoughts

I'm a SF native - 3 things...

1. don't call it FRISCO :mad: - dead giveaway you're from another state:rolleyes:

2. Live Here - visit everywhere else

3. it is always expensive - (you get great diviersity and an amazing range of things to do), but the longer you live here the more you can say 'I only paid ***** for my house' On the other hand, you could sell your house when you retire and move to somewhere in the middle and buy a farm to build a track for your NSX:eek: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

Sorry for the grave dig but, I don't know anyone under the age of 25 that doesn't call San Fransisco, Frisco at least 50% of the time. I tend to call it the city though ;-).

You're welcome here in the bay if you get a chance to move :).

Sorry for the grave dig but, I don't know anyone under the age of 25 that doesn't call San Fransisco, Frisco at least 50% of the time. I tend to call it the city though ;-).

You're welcome here in the bay if you get a chance to move :).

Well, you guessed right! I'm 'old school' and over 25 :rolleyes: :biggrin:
And the 'city' is a great place to live:smile:

Well, you guessed right! I'm 'old school' and over 25 :rolleyes: :biggrin:
And the 'city' is a great place to live:smile:

I'm sure, what part do you live in? I live in "West" Contra Consta but I escape to the city to check on my server and just enjoy the vibe and change of pace in the business district. Many cities are busy but I don't think many have the same vibe of people trying to get things done.

Back