• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Gabriel Valley NSX meet on selected Thursdays @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

Hi guys, we are organizing an upcoming meet this Thur. July 12 2007.

Time: 8pm

Place:
AU79/Pavillions parking lot

Address:
745 W Naomi Ave
Arcadia, CA 91007

Hope to see you here. :)

-Bill

Hi, everyone! I know some of you NSXers from a long while back (like Calvin from 2ish yrs back). I've lurked for a while now w/ this account... couldn't make it to any of the AU meets... but this Thursday I will be there. I'll be bringing my 04 RL... hope that's okay with you guys:smile:

Eric

BTW Zanardi50, do you drive a red NSX?

Hi Eric, welcome back! :)

C'mon down, we don't discriminate. :D

Yup, I drive a very, very red ;) NSX. :p

Have I been sighted by you in our round of the woods? I rarely take the car out other than to keep the car in good running condition (It's a garage queen). :)

Yeah I think I remember seeing you at Ten Ren's Tea House about 2 months ago... Lonely NSX Parked by itself... so I decided to park next to ya.. Thought my Acura buddies were going to be there that day, but nope, so I left after checking out your NSX.. beautiful :biggrin:

Yeah I think I remember seeing you at Ten Ren's Tea House about 2 months ago... Lonely NSX Parked by itself... so I decided to park next to ya.. Thought my Acura buddies were going to be there that day, but nope, so I left after checking out your NSX.. beautiful :biggrin:

Yea, that was probably me. :D Tooltime showed up w/o his Red 2004 so that I can let him play with mine on the 210 fwy. :)

We'll see ya here.

I'm always an early bird.. I'll be there around... 7:40ish

PAT (sokudo88) Hope to see you out there too :)

Re: earlier post #6

Oops, that fun ride with Tooltime behind the wheel was only 2-3 weeks ago, at AU79 side parking lot. :tongue: If you're referring to 2 mos. ago at Tea House on the 99 Ranch Market side, That might have been me, or maybe not - there are more than a handful RED NSX's in our area. For example, my family Doc daily drives his 91, to and from work. He had his from day one. :) Do you remember what the wheels looked like? If they were chromed knockoffs, then it wasn't me. ;) :D

To Calvin,

You're quite welcome. :D

hmm maybe I'm going crazy and thinking time is flyingg!

Oh well, see you all tomorrow!

Eric

Last edited:
i'll be there.....

Wooohoo Pat's going! I think I can finally take good pics today. I got a Tripod now... Still werkin out the kwirks on the 10D.. Soon I'll take pro nighttime pictures :biggrin:

3 Red NSX's showed up :)
It was nice to meet you, Bill and Calvin, and Pat as always!

Hope to see you guys tomorrow @ 10PM on the other side of the parking lot!

it wz nice to meet couple guys at the meet, bill and calvin!
tks eric !
i'll see you guys tomrrow....

Great turn out!:biggrin: Three RED NSX's. Thanks Bill and nice to meet you Eric and Pat! I forgot I have prior engagement with the family I won't be able to meet tomorrow. But next time and enjoy...

Eric good luck on your NSX search!

Calvin

Darn it, I drove by @ 9:30-ish after work and only saw a bunch of Teg boys hanging out by themselves. Heck, I even cruised by Starbucks. :p Perhaps I was 1/2 hr. too early?

Darn it, I drove by @ 9:30-ish after work and only saw a bunch of Teg boys hanging out by themselves. Heck, I even cruised by Starbucks. :p Perhaps I was 1/2 hr. too early?

Bill

I was there at 10:30 and I meet up with Eric and Pat. I stayed for an hour, I was going to call you but I thought it was too late... Next time!

Calvin

Re: San Gabriel Valley NSX meet July 26th Thur. @ Pavillions/AU79 Arcadia

Folks, there's a meet next Thur. July 26th. Same time. Same place.

See ya here. :)

-Bill

Back