• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

San Leandro Euro Meet or EuroSunday in Mountain View 4/20 SUN

San Leandro event as posted on m3forum:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=200489

40 San Leandro Marina Dr
San Leandro, CA

11:30 am - 3 pm

Or yojack1 told me about this event also on Sunday in Mountain View...

http://www.eurosunday.net/bay/

Next EuroSunday©: 04/20/2008
1037 El Monte Ave # C, Mountain View, CA, 94040 - map it
8:00am to 10:30am - drive afterwards

Since the events are not at the same time was thinking of going to Mountainew View around 9 am and then head to San Leandro if we feel like it....quite a few cars are scheduled for both events.

Any nsx'ers interested to cruise with me? We can even caravan to the first meet if you guys want to meet somewhere ~ maybe Starbucks in McCarthy Ranch?

Post up here....

thanks
rick

Are you planning on driving the NSX? You wouldn't want to dissapoint all your fans two times in a row. We are planning on going to the EuroSunday in Mountain View. If you get a group to meet up, we'll join you.

1)s4play
2)yojack1

I'll try to make it down to Mountain View.

Doug

You can always hook up with us in South City then head down. At least you didn't freeze your azz off last night:eek:

Sorry guys about last night - got the inlaws in town so my weeknd schedule is kinda booked up for the next month or so....

Where is south city??

Sure I can meet up somewhere - location / time?

What.......you don't want to see my s2000? hahaha j/k

rk

This is going to be a last minute decision for me.................if I do go I will see you all there at the meet

:biggrin:
Sorry guys about last night - got the inlaws in town so my weeknd schedule is kinda booked up for the next month or so....

Where is south city??

Sure I can meet up somewhere - location / time?

What.......you don't want to see my s2000? hahaha j/k

rk

Do you want to see my 300ZX..lol What do you think? We'll see you there with the throngs of other NSX owners in the morning!! At least we'll have fun. :biggrin: Jack

I'll try to make it down to Mountain View.

Doug

Try and pull yourself away from world affairs Sunday morning and come on down to the EuroSunday. I don't want you getting in any fights over the price of gas.

Try and pull yourself away from world affairs Sunday morning and come on down to the EuroSunday. I don't want you getting in any fights over the price of gas.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not a bad NSX turnout today.........6 of us representing Japan at the EuroSunday meet :biggrin: I took a few pics of the Euros.......

63AMG.jpg

635CSI.jpg

68Lambo.jpg

993RUFfront.jpg

993yellowside.jpg

993BBS.jpg

ArielAtomfront.jpg

one of my personal favorites
E30red.jpg

The only Ferrari to show up....:mad:
Ferrari355F1.jpg

GT3RSgreen.jpg

M3suicidedoor.jpg

M3red.jpg

MartiniRacing911.jpg

Nice plate
Myonlylove.jpg

Volvo850frontclose.jpg

WhiteGT3s.jpg

Some American muscle was at the meet........
Vipercopper.jpg

Look who showed up.......finally the debut of S4play's NSX......:cool:
NSX04white.jpg

The 2 hottest cars at the meet
NSXLambo.jpg

Roger,

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. It was nice to meet you today. It was good to see you guys (and gal) again as well as meeting some new Bay Area members.

Unfortunately due to the intense pressure from Jack and Yolanda for me to attend the meet, it's going to take me a few more days to solve that international oil crisis.:biggrin:

Thanks folks.

Doug

P.S. I still think that "Move Over" is a hoot.

Rick,

Nice to meet you today. Enjoy that wonderful new white/onyx you obtained .

Beautiful car.

Back