• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santa Clarita Valley Meet

I was wondering :rolleyes: if NSX owners in the Santa Clarita Valley would be interested in getting together.....for a meet.....over coffee one Saturday or Sunday morning. It is not my intention to infringe on any other established meet, drive, etc. :eek: , but just to get those of us in this Valley acquainted with one another. :smile:

Because I will be out of town during certain periods in the next few months, I will only be home on the following weekends:

May 21 / 22
June 4 / 5
July 2 / 3

If you are interested in getting together, please let me know which date (either a Saturday or Sunday) is convenient for you. The time would be around 9 or 10am. If there is enough interest, I will set it up. My preference would be May 21 or May 22, but I am open on the other dates.

Again, this is just a get-together, to gab about our 'toys', politics or whatever over coffee. Wives, girlfriends, best friends, your pet dog, are certainly welcome. Oh! You must come in your NSX. :biggrin:

If you reply to this post, rather than send me a PM, others will be able to see the 'date preference', which may help to establish a consensus.

Hoping to hear from all of you in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Thanks. :smile:

I would join in as well if my schedule allowed. Saturday works better for me too. Just let me know what date you are thinking about.

A night meeting works for me except Wed nights. Sunday morning is cool too.

By the way, I went to In-n-Out right in the Lowes shopping center last night. Looks like there is some sort of classic car meet there on Wednsdays. Point I am trying to make is it looks like a decent place to meet. Plus there is a Starbucks right there as well, and Panda Express for me since I dont eat Beef ;)

Just a thought. Looked like a good spot with lots of options for people (burgers, coffee, chinese).

Jack

P.S. It did not look like the "classic car" guys appreciated my NSX in their territory haha!

If you don't mind someone from the "other" valley :eek: , Antelope Valley, joining in, I'll be there. As far as dates go, Saturday May 21st or Saturday July 2nd in the morning works for me.

If you do decide on a night event, just post the day and time and I'll see if I can make it.

1997 Spa Yellow Pearl

supra2nv said:
By the way, I went to In-n-Out right in the Lowes shopping center last night. Looks like there is some sort of classic car meet there on Wednsdays. Point I am trying to make is it looks like a decent place to meet. Plus there is a Starbucks right there as well, and Panda Express for me since I dont eat Beef ;)

Just a thought. Looked like a good spot with lots of options for people (burgers, coffee, chinese).

Jack

P.S. It did not look like the "classic car" guys appreciated my NSX in their territory haha!

Jack

How come you came waaaayy out my way to In-N-Out when you have one just down the block from you?? Did you want to drive the NSX just a little bit further to show her off? :biggrin:

I am pretty partial to the Ralphs in Northridge too for the same reason. Any reason to drive just a bit further is worth it. :rolleyes:

schuey1010 said:
Jack

How come you came waaaayy out my way to In-N-Out when you have one just down the block from you?? Did you want to drive the NSX just a little bit further to show her off? :biggrin:

I am pretty partial to the Ralphs in Northridge too for the same reason. Any reason to drive just a bit further is worth it. :rolleyes:

PM me your number again and will give you a hollar next time I am out that way:) Would love to meet up.

Jack

I'm in too. I'll keep checking back to see when everyone is meeting.

Supra2nv...was that you getting on the 5 south at Valencia this past Saturday morning driving next to my red NSX?

allcoupedup said:
I'm in too. I'll keep checking back to see when everyone is meeting.

Supra2nv...was that you getting on the 5 south at Valencia this past Saturday morning driving next to my red NSX?

nope. I have not had any joy drives in this thing yet. other than the 500 miles driving it back from Tahoe.

So, according to the board here, Saturday works best for most of us. Here's who's said they'd attend:

-supra2nv
-VampNSX
-Yellow Zonker
-RARNSX
-schuey1010
-and myself, allcoupedup

So, can we agree around 9-10am this Saturday, 5/21? And location is either:

1) Lowes/In-N-Out on Boquet & NewHall
2) Ralphs in Northridge (which I like just so I can drive a little bit :biggrin: )

If we stay in SC, maybe some of you are up for a Boquet Cyn run? Great ride!

Post your vote!

allcoupedup said:
So, according to the board here, Saturday works best for most of us. Here's who's said they'd attend:

-supra2nv
-VampNSX
-Yellow Zonker
-RARNSX
-schuey1010
-and myself, allcoupedup

So, can we agree around 9-10am this Saturday, 5/21? And location is either:

1) Lowes/In-N-Out on Boquet & NewHall
2) Ralphs in Northridge (which I like just so I can drive a little bit :biggrin: )

If we stay in SC, maybe some of you are up for a Boquet Cyn run? Great ride!

Post your vote!

for me best would be after noon. :smile:

Let me know when, and where and I will be there. Any excuse to take the car is is good with me. A run up Bouquet Cyn would also be nice. Good thought Kelly. :cool:

This Saturday 9:00-10:00 works for me. My preferance is Lowes/In-N-Out on Bouquet.

Ok, let's see, a drive down and back on Bouquet Canyon...........Way too much fun! :smile: :smile: :tongue:

Let's get this set up, and I'll see you Saturday.

Saturday mornings are tough for me. I'm free from 11am on. Maybe I can catch up with you guys later during the day if you guys are still around.

If ever a Sunday meet is put together or a weeknight, I'm in.

Back