• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santa Clarita Valley Meet

After reviewing all of the responses to this Thread, as of today, the following have expressed a desire to attend the SCV meet:

1. Supra2nv
2. VampNSX
3. Carl Maiershofer
4. MIKE5261
5. Yellow Zonker
6. Simons2k
7. schuey1010
8. allcoupedup
9. and myself - RARNSX

Based upon these nine cars, I have made arrangements for reserved parking for eleven spaces at:

Panera Bread
24133 Baywood Lane
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
(661) 287-3900

Date: Saturday, May 21
Time: 9:30am

(Though they have a Baywood Lane address, they are located on McBean Parkway [at Baywood Lane] between Newhall Ranch Road and Magic Mountain Parkway.) If you have a problem finding this place, just call me on my cell phone (661) 607-2000 on Saturday morning and I will give you directions.

Should any of you not be able to attend, please let me know no later than Friday evening by posting on this Thread or call me at home (661) 296-4887.

I don't know how many of you have gone to a "Panera Bread".....they have great coffee, bagels, pastries, salads, soup and sandwiches. They have indoor seating and outdoor patio seating.

Hope to see ya all at Panera's Saturday.

How late is everyone staying? I can make it back in Valencia by 11:30am. Just in time for the drive maybe?

we had an awesome time :biggrin: excellent group of people :biggrin: awesome cars :biggrin: great location :biggrin: made it great day to drive an NSX :biggrin: Can't wait to meet again. thank you for pics

Thank you Dick for setting this, I had a great time :smile: . It was great to meet everybody. The pictures are excellent.... does that mean we have a new designated photographer :rolleyes:

Sorry I had to leave early, next time I'll plan for the whole day. I assume that your drive up the canyon was as fun as mine :biggrin: I wasn't over the speed limit, Honest :wink: Ok, maybe once :redface:

Thanks again for a nice Saturday morning. Stay in touch.

Bob

I missed it that sucks.

I had some problem with the (switch assy Illumination & Retractible Control) it just burned out and my head light stayed up this was one day befor the meeting so that just sucked. now I am going to get a new switch. 165 dollard for it. :mad:

supra2nv said:
can we go again:) I kinda think a Saturday evening cruise would be fun;) like 5pm'ish. Weather would be cooler, can take the tops off, and just enjoy a nice mellow drive.

The time of 5pm'ish is perfect for me. Someone keep me posted please in case I miss the thread.

Rats, I live right across from where you guys met, but I was out of town. If it is going to happen again I'm in.

supra2nv said:
I am itching to meet up again guys. When do you guys want to do it?

After I get delivery of mine... :biggrin: should be very soon

Mike

Back