• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Santana Row this Saturday. Anyone?

I'm planning to go to Santana Row this Saturday with my Porsche Buddies. Anyone coming?

What are the details? I'm not sure I can make it, but it would be nice to get out of the house.

Plus, I just washed my car, so it's all sparkly right now :rolleyes: .

It's 9:30am at the rear parking lot. There will be a bunch of Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, and some other exotics.:smile:

i'm picking my car up from shad's so doubt i can make it in time... looks like nice weather for a gathering.

Larry,
I'm actually planning to send out the post for santa row this afternoon cause I'm free saturday morning, I have not been there since the GT3 incident. There were some members asking for the next gathering after the nsxpo and laguna seca activities, and I think santa row will be a good place for the next meet. See you saturday.

What's the time frame is this gathering? 11am-? I'll be at Valley Fair Mall, but not with my NSX. I'll have to stop by to check it out.

This is usually an early meet... starts between 8 and 8:30am :eek:
The other exotics meet and greet for a few hours and then they take off for their drive!!! :biggrin:
Gary (NSX Tuner) can fill you in on the drives... :cool:

Great. See you all out there tomorrow:smile:

:confused: :smile: I will try to be there with my Murcielago, where is the address? Thanks!

Back