• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sarge - Professional Photo shoot

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

texastea%20photography

Last edited:
they were 18 all the way around, but I traded them today for stock rims. They were rubbing too much:eek:

You are having too much fun, sell that Nsx.
Tell us about the smoked front coverie thingies.
Trev
Nice talking to you the other day.

I hope you didn't have to pay very much for the photoshoot... As far as professional car photography goes, it looks pretty amateurish. If you're ever in Vegas let me know and I can hook you up with a properly done "professional" photoshoot.

But with all that aside, your car a girl look great! I love the color combo. Keep us posted on updates.

Pics look good. Wheels look good. I'm a fan of five spokes, but haven't seen those before. What brand/model are they?

It's nice how professional photography can bring out the color on these cars. Job well done.:wink:

It's nice how professional photography can bring out the color on these cars. Job well done.:wink:

I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I was looking at the pics. It really brings the colors out. I wish I could use a camera like that.

I hope you didn't have to pay very much for the photoshoot... As far as professional car photography goes, it looks pretty amateurish.

I think it was on Dream Car Garage where they had a pro photographer giving tips and one of the first things he said was not to take pictures of your car in the grass. I'm not sure why everyone does that.. and I'm guilty of it as well.. but taking pics of your car out of the normal 'habitat' seems awkward when you think about it.

They are all great photos, but i particularly like the 8th from the top -- very relaxed and natural shot. Looks like she had fun being the center of attention. :)

I think it was on Dream Car Garage where they had a pro photographer giving tips and one of the first things he said was not to take pictures of your car in the grass. I'm not sure why everyone does that.. and I'm guilty of it as well.. but taking pics of your car out of the normal 'habitat' seems awkward when you think about it.

Personally, I think that's silly advice. Sarge's pics look great and I've got pics of my car in the grass that look great as well.

nice pics, love that smoke clear coat, ......I like the rims on the PIC. Since you going back stock...PM if you ever sells spoiler...

Not bad shots for a Nikon D50.........85mm

Sarge, is that u in the pict with the girlfriend?

I thought you were in a wheelchair, have things improved?

I can walk. It hurts sometimes, but i havent used my wheel chair in some time.

Awesome news! I hope you can keep the wheelchair sticker so you get better parking for the NSX!:biggrin::wink:

Im allowed to use the handicapped placard, but i always get crazy looks from old people....go figure.....So now I just wear shorts and they turn away when they realize how NOT handicapped they really are.:biggrin:

and what was I thinking playing 2 on 2 with you against Chris and Polar?!...

Quite a good show (laughing stock) for the ladies. one can't jump and the other couldn't shoot.

good times man. :wink:

Last edited:
Hell yea. I didnt know i was that good at basketball either. Funny how good a few beers will make you! :biggrin:

Back