• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saturday AUGUST 30th 5pm MEET

Hello everyone,

One of our fellow NSX owners will be in town over the weekend of the 29th so Saturday the 30th we will be meeting up and drinking a couple beers and
BS'n at QUAKER STEAK AND LUBE in Milford OHIO. Just off of 275 VERY easy to get to. If you would like to come and need directions just PM me. Hope to see a few of you there at least. It will I am sure just be for a couple hours and then if time allows we may be able to get in a quick drive!

All of you that have been wanting to cruise/meet up hope you can make it. We have had a slight increase in the amount of owners here in this region and hope to start getting some of you out of your caves:biggrin:

I'm SO gonna be there!

Even though I have a wedding reception to go to later on :tongue:

So who else is going??

I will probably be late...gotta watch the Buckeyes. Can you guys save me a seat (or two, in case I make a friend ride along)?

Brian, I would love to spend a few minutes picking your brain about what I should do to my car.

Freakin A, I forgot the Buckeyes play...oh well I have to work anyways. It's our year this year!!

Sorry to bail last minute, guys, but I'm not going to be able to make it. I had a number of last minutes things come up which makes this weekend just too damn busy. I'd much rather be meeting you guys and talking about the NSX.... I'll do my best to be at the next one.

Back