• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Save the Date -Mideast NSX Meet - May 3-4-5, 2019

What is the schedule like for this, are there things going on Friday. Do most people get there Thursday night or sometime Friday. I'll be coming from MI so it looks like about 12 hours to get there.

Rob, yes there are actvities planned for Friday afternoon for those able to arrive by mid day on Friday......see below the TENTATIVE schedule. I am still locking down several venues.....but this is the probable schedule of events.

Friday – May 3

12:00 – 2:30 PM Car Cleanup @ Hilton Garden Inn
3:00 – 4:30 PM Rush Hour Karting – Garner
5:00 – 7:00 PM Dinner @ Ruckus Pizza – Cary
7:00 – 11:00 PM Raleigh Area Cruise Night

Saturday – May 4

8:00 – 10:30 AM Southpoint Acura Cars n Coffee – Continental Breakfast
11:00 – 1:00 PM Road Scholars Shop & Showroom Tour - Tentative
1:00 – 3:00 PM Country Drive & Lunch (TBD)
3:00 – 4:00 PM R&R at Hilton Garden Inn
4:30 – 6:00 PM Dinner (TBD)
7:00 – 11:00 PM Raleigh Area Cruise Night

Sunday – May 5

8:00 – 9:00 AM Breakfast @ Hilton Garden Inn
9:30 AM Departure

I plan on being there. Actually it works out perfect because I was already planning on being in Fontana the following weekend for the S2000 Rock The Dragon trip. This just means I get lots of extra days to have fun by combining the two trips.

I haven't been to any events outside of the Texas events. I have now placed my Butt in Charleston, SC so not too far. Place me a room :)

Yay! Gil’s coming! One of my OG heroes. It will be great to meet you in person. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! Gil’s coming! One of my OG heroes. It will be great to meet you in person. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bro, I am usually swamped with traveling or work but I need some sanity therapy with these meets.

John Wayne will be coming from the mountains to catch up with everyone. Looking forward to it

John...wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for joining us.

Booked my room. Can't wait for this.

Back