• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Save the Date -Mideast NSX Meet - May 3-4-5, 2019

The annual Mideast NSX Meet in Raleigh, NC is being organized for the first weekend in May - the 3rd thru the 5th. We will again use the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Cary - the site of the 2013 NSXPO and every regional meet since then. I will be posting a link for hotel reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn shortly.A rate of $95 for a double queen room will be available to those attending the Mideast event.

If you are planning to attend from out-of-town and will need a room for this event, please indicate so in this thread. No committment as yet, I just want to get an idea of the possible number of rooms I will need. Thanks

We are preparing a full schedule of events for the weekend that will include many of the traditional venues we've used in past years, as well of a couple of new venues. Come join your fellow Southeastern NSX owners for a great time!

John Komar
NSXCA - Southeastern Regional Representative

Room Reservations - 2019 Mideast NSX Meet May 3 -5
See the information below with a link to the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary website for room reservations. Rooms are available for Friday and Saturday nights - May 3rd and 4th. Book by April 6th for the group discount.

Click here to make a reservation

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...03/index.jhtml

You may also call to make a reservation by calling Hilton Garden Inn – 919-377-0440
Simply reference the group’s name, “NSX Meet Room Block“ and the dates you wish to stay.

The last chance to reserve a room under the group block will be April 6th @ 11:59pm.

Last edited:
Definitely interested in this. Coming from Charlotte so would need a hotel room. Looking forward to hearing more of what is going to be planned.

Got you Fernando.

I haven't been to any events outside of the Texas events. I have now placed my Butt in Charleston, SC so not too far. Place me a room :)

We usually have several SC owners attending...a couple from the Charleston, SC area for sure. Look forward to meeting you.

Got ya Paul.....looking forward to seeing you guys.....we'll be posting more information soon with booking information.

Did you post the link for hotel reservations or did I miss it?

Not yet....just got link from hotel this morning....will get this posted shortly!!!

Is this still a go?

Absolutely......the only year we cancelled was 2017 when hurricane weather threatened. Still fleshing out the agenda...will post shortly.

See the information below with a link to the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary website for room reservations. Rooms are available for Friday and Saturday nights - May 3rd and 4th. Book by April 6th for the group discount.

Click here to make a reservation

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en...03/index.jhtml

You may also call to make a reservation by calling Hilton Garden Inn – 919-377-0440
Simply reference the group’s name, “NSX Meet Room Block“ and the dates you wish to stay.

The last chance to reserve a room under the group block will be April 6th @ 11:59pm.

What is the schedule like for this, are there things going on Friday. Do most people get there Thursday night or sometime Friday. I'll be coming from MI so it looks like about 12 hours to get there.

Back