• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Save the date, October 21 @ Bridgewater Acura

Save the date, October 14 @ Bridgewater Acura

Just wanted to throw a save the date out there. October 14th we'll be hosting a Cars and Coffee meet here at Bridgewater Acura.

One small change from previous years, the event will be limited to NSX, S2000 and Type R owners. Everyone is welcome to come and check it out but designated parking will be limited to those makes and models only. I'm working on some cool stuff for event, but just wanted to give everyone ample notice to plan accordingly.

Looking forward to a huge turnout.

Cheers,
Michael

1. Me 99 NSX

Last edited:
Inquiring minds want to know, is the Zanardi coming out of hibernation, or are you bringing the S2000 Mike?

Sorry but we have to change the date to the 21st, sorry for the inconvience

Soooo we're changing the date to the 21st. We'll be attending Radwood Philadelphia on the 14th.

IMG_5294(1).JPG

Can't we include Civic Type R's also???
That's a cool car!

fish-net shirts...

lol....I have a pair of those now:eek:

Once it's been seen, it can't be unseen........

IMG_9909-XL.jpg

A

Last edited:
lol....but there was a back story to that:eek:

I am getting smoked......lets get back ot....:tongue:

Back to the OT, anyone coming? Should be a good time, I'll have a food truck too

food truck....food truck......food truck....:biggrin:

Back to the OT, anyone coming? Should be a good time, I'll have a food truck too

I if don’t get a emergency call from work they weekend, I will be there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather and wife's calendar permitting, I will be there. No interest in the food truck!!!

.but interest in a hairy six pack.....:tongue:

Back