• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Saying hello; Just bought a Bring a Trailer NA2

It’s about as far from an NSX as possible. It has a supercharged 2.3L straight eight, no synchromesh, cable brakes, and no seat belts. It’s pure adrenaline.

It’s an exact replica of the most race-winning car ever. It the first car with an aerodynamic belly pan, the first to use alloy wheels, and so on.

Matt

057E91FB-3B77-47F4-AE8F-4D4A08247600.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh, so this is definitely not your first rodeo. Even though you are familiar, I'm sure you are still anxious for its arrival. Soon, it will be home soon. :)

Whoa, neat Bugatti. You're not kidding. This is night and day compared to your NSX. I bet it is a hoot to drive! Talk about a raw driving experience.

It’s about as far from an NSX as possible. It has a supercharged 2.3L straight eight, no synchromesh, cable brakes, and no seat belts. It’s pure adrenaline.

It’s an exact replica of the most race-winning car ever. It the first car with an aerodynamic belly pan, the first to use alloy wheels, and so on.

Matt

Hi Matt, nice to see you on here as well - I followed your saga on FChat with the Pursang. Congrats on your NSX purchase!

The Pursang is made in Mexico....correct?

Lol....not even close...:redface:...have you had the car at any Bugatti events? and if so how was the car received with original owners?

Lol....not even close...:redface:...have you had the car at any Bugatti events? and if so how was the car received with original owners?
Oh, no. It's most certainly not welcome to authentic Bugatti events.

And I have a license plate that telegraphs that it's a Pur Sang, if there are any questions. I certainly don't want to mis-represent my replica.

I bought it for the experience. There really is nothing I've ever driven that's like it. And I've driven a lot of cars!

Matt

I think there is a segment on one of the chasing classic cars that highlights the pursang

Welcome to the group. Sounds like the NSX was somewhat of a "poster car" for you when you (and I) were younger. Glad you finally made the purchase and joined the club.

Here's a thread I put together last night from information I was posting on NSX Prime Facebook Group and then linking everybody to an increasingly long post.

What are your plans for the car? Regularly drive, weekend "cars and coffee" warrior, auto cross, turn into dedicated track car...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...to-new-NSX-Owners-(and-maybe-some-not-so-new)

Back