• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Science of Speed Sport Clutch & Flywheel – Group Buy (offer expires 10/30/10)

A few of us are looking to upgrade this off season to the SOS Sport Clutch & Flywheel, which sells for US$1,645.00 at SOS.

sportclutch_450.jpg

As there are a few of us ordering now, ChrisSOS has offered Group Buy pricing for 3 & 5 units.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...nce_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/Sport_Clutch/

We are looking to add to our order to maximize savings. If any of you are interested, please email Daria Khachi at [email protected] for pricing.

ChrisSOS did insist the group buy must be shipped/billed to the same address and pay by the same person, so regional coordination can be expected.

Offer expires October 30, 2010

Last edited:
I must let the truth out as it is much too big to keep all to myself.

Daria is getting this sport clutch for his wife's NSX. She finds the stock clutch in Daria's NSX too wimpy. She rocks!

All of you with stock clutches can learn a thing or two from Glenys!

I must let the truth out as it is much too big to keep all to myself.

Daria is getting this sport clutch for his wife's NSX. She finds the stock clutch in Daria's NSX too wimpy. She rocks!

All of you with stock clutches can learn a thing or two from Glenys!

I thought it was strange for Daria to buy the part for himself after he bragged about his 19 year clutch still going strong at the cruise.

Go Glynis Go!! When are we seeing pics of the other NSX!?!??!?

Can I get in on the group buy? Could someone ship it to me, in Texas?

Can I get in on the group buy? Could someone ship it to me, in Texas?

Don't forget that any shipment into Canada will have brokerage fees. By the time it crosses the border back to the US, it may not be worth it anymore. We can always do the math and see what the exact costs are.

So far interested for the clutch are:
Daria
Rick
James (in Texas)

Yeah that is true, but I was thinking more along the lines of that unit being shipped directly form SOS to Texas

I''ll hvae to work out that detail with Chris.

Bram

Back