• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SD Drive is on again on 4/30- 10am

:biggrin:
We rescheduled this drive so now its on 4/30 @10am.

For the drive on 4/30, we are no longer meeting at the Vons in Solana Beach off of Loma Santa Fe. Instead, we are meeting at the On The Border Mexican Grill parking lot at North County Fair Shopping Mall off I-15 , since this is much closer to our drive route.

Drive route starting from Highland Valley, Old Julian Hwy, Mesa Grande, and Palomar in order to keep drive time to about 2-2.5 hours.

We'll stop at the General Store next to Lake Henshaw before going up to Palomar. We'll be at the General Store around 11:30, and we can have lunch there for about an hour, heading up to Palomar by 12:30.

If we leave Palomar by 1:00, we'll get to the office before 2:00 for the slideshow.

North County Fair Shopping Mall - On The Border Grill - 298 East Via Rancho Parkway, Escondido, CA
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&r...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQnwIwAA

Note: Fill your tires with Helium and fix all the leaks.....driving shoes allowed but leave your helmet at home.....Its a drive, not a race....See ya all Sat.:)

Last edited:
SD Drive & Slideshow 4/30/11 (10am)
1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)

I have plans for Saturday or I would be there. I'm open on Sunday----also

My cqar should be ready by then :).

B@t™

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Blue Batmobile (Andy)

Weekly bump....Sign up San Diego

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
8. Chiefcurtiss (Roy)

Sounds sweeeet, hope whatever route we take with be nice! =)

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
8. Chiefcurtiss (Roy)
9 MarineNSX93 (Michael)

I don't have an NSX (yet) but have been looking for about 1/2 a year for one (waiting for the perfect car). Anyone mind if I show up before the drive just to look and see when I'm getting myself into?

I don't have an NSX (yet) but have been looking for about 1/2 a year for one (waiting for the perfect car). Anyone mind if I show up before the drive just to look and see when I'm getting myself into?

You are welcome to come. Randy is planning the route and we are going to meet at North County Mall instead. Keep your eye on this thread for updates.
I have someone riding shotgun but you probably can catch a ride with someone else if you behave:biggrin:

I can only do half the drive because of these gas prices:biggrin:

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
8. Chiefcurtiss (Roy)
9 MarineNSX93 (Michael)
10. Abe Froman(Michael)

You are welcome to come. Randy is planning the route and we are going to meet at North County Mall instead. Keep your eye on this thread for updates.
I have someone riding shotgun but you probably can catch a ride with someone else if you behave:biggrin:

So we are not going to Julian anymore?

1. liftnot (Tim)
2. BryziNSX (Bryana)
3. LMR (Les & Irene)
4. Thanhnsx (Thanh)
5. tbNSX (Troy)
6. FuryNSX (Randy)
7. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
8. Chiefcurtiss (Roy)
9 MarineNSX93 (Michael)
10. Abe Froman(Michael)

We are no longer meeting at the Vons in Solana Beach off of Loma Santa Fe. Instead, we are meeting at the parking lot for North County Fair (specific area TBD), since this is much closer to our drive route.

Tim, can you update your initial post to reflect the new meeting point?

-Randy

we are going to Julian for lunch. Randy will update the thread soon.
we are meeting at the North County Mall off I-15 instead of Vons off I-5 as the starting point.
If I am unable to determine a location in Julian for lunch, we may use the restaurant at the general store near Lake Henshaw for a lunch stop/break, before heading up Palomar.

Back