• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seattle Mid month meet

Vu, welcome to nsxprime. I used to live in Lake mont too, if you had seen Polar's white one, you could have seen mine (Red) too.

Where did you get yours and do you have any picture??

7pm :smile:
I'm live at Lakemont, it's pretty close to newcastle.
There are quite a few NSX around Newcastle/Lakemont area. I can think of at least 5 now, including you!

Just drove up to the Newcastle Golf Course last night and there should be more than enough room for parking, but this was about 8:30 last night. I don't know what Saturday nights are like up there. Look forward to seeing everyone at 7pm.:cool:

p.s. - we need to talk about the Mt.Baker Drive, do we invite the S2000 guys this year? Maybe include the Ferrari, BMW, & Porsche Clubs this year. Give me some input Saturday Night.

Guys I'm gonna be late. I completely forgot that the Winky Wright vs Jermain Taylor fight is Sat @ 6:30pm on HBO. I expect the whole thing will be done no later than 8:30 since there are a few fights on the undercard. When it's done, I'll give someone a call and see if it's still going on and I should drive down and meet up with you guys!

vunsx copy.jpg

Bone stock 1995 Targra, 32k miles. I live right off Coal Creek, you all probably drive by my house every day.

I want wheels! I want to talk to you all about lowering though. I have plans Saturday night, but I would like to stop by. Can someone give me your cell # so I can call one of you when I stop by?

~Vu

Hi . . .

Never joined you before - live over on the Olympic Peninsula. Asit so happens, we are over attending a Mariners game for the afternoon.
My wife got talking on the way over. We are going to try to make it this evening.

Brown M. Maloney
Sequim, Washington

Thanks for everyone that came out. It's great to see new faces. Hopefully we can do something like this again next month.

It looks like a successful turn out. I apologize to everyone that I didn't make it to the meet. Some of you might have heard from Polar about what happened to me.

I was doing oil change and at 4:50pm, found out that my oil pan is stripped. (I had a hard-to-turn drain plug since i got the car, always hand tight then torque to spec, so I never thought I would have problem with it) Rushed to Lynnwood acura and get a new plug, crossing finger that the plug is the culpit, well, NOT!!! I learnt it hard way... If i had changed the $6 new drain plug last time, I won't strip the oil pan. Luckily i had a 'spare' oil pan right at home..... so there was hope that I would be able to make the dinner...

then reality strike, and I can't get the pan out due to the comptech header is in the way... 7:45pm... I'm half soaked with oil, and dirt all over my face, my hair and shirt; I couldn't even get my hands between the header and firewall...... I gave up.....

now my car is outside the garage with 3 jack stands. that's not fun!!!

Hopefully Gary or someone else had kept a contact list of everyone, I'm looking forward to meet all of you and we will plan for more activities in the near future.

So how's the food??

I hope

S2kTaxi : Nice Photos , thanks for posting ! ,
Great turnout , it was nice meeting everybody ,
looking forward to another Mid Month Meeting ,
Congrats to all the new owners , it's fun to see the burgeoning
excitement in their eyes ,
btw , it doesnt change over the years , it just keeps getting better!:wink:

any ideas for a drive next round ? Paradise ?

Happy Motoring

Hi everyone. It was alot of fun lets do it soon agian. Ferran i hope you got your car taking cared of by today. NSSEX it was me and my freind last night at the starbox cheers Mustafa.

97NSX said:
Hi everyone. It was alot of fun lets do it soon agian. Ferran i hope you got your car taking cared of by today. NSSEX it was me and my freind last night at the starbox cheers Mustafa.

Nice, lol I had to do a double take when i was leaving:smile:

Back