• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Seattle NSX's Unite!!

If you're an aware, a huge gathering of hot exoctic cars are going to be starting the http://www.playersrun.com from the Fairmont in your neck of the woods on June 3rd and leaving June 4th! :biggrin: I'd like to see a gathering and meet some of my fellow nsx club members there to support and represent the NSX! Hope to see ya! :cool:

http://www.playersrun.com/history/index05.html

YES! I will be there. However, I don't know where "there" is. Any fellow NSX'ers gonna be there? I think pro4ore or something like that is gonna be there.

I don't know, as far as i know, just me! :biggrin:

2000 NSX Monaco Blue Pearl, 18/19 HRE 547, GT Brembo Brakes, Taitec center exit Exhaust, Taitec CF Rear Diffuser, Taitec CF NSX-R Hood, Pro-Car CF NSX-R rear wing, I's CF side vents, Tien Coilovers, NSX-R Chasis bars, CTswaybars, CT Headers, CTSC, CT intake, Cantrell AIS, SOS Front Lip, SOS Pedals, CF Dash Trim, CF Doorsills, CF Door Trim, CF Bezel, CF A Pillars, Spa Gauges (not hooked up yet), NSX-R Shiftknob & Boot, HID headlights & HID Foglights. :cool:

Last minute thing - I'm going to Vegas for a bachelor party this weekend. Anyone going to be in town Thursday or friday - beforehand?

This is the current itenary:

Mandatory Registration will be open on June 3rd from 2:00pm to 6:00pm.

All cars MUST be clean and dropped off in the Olympic Garage between 12:00 noon and 5:00 PM on June 3rd

Breakfast and Orientation briefing will take place on Saturday, June 4th in the Garden Room starting at 8:00 AM Sharp!

but shhhhh, u didn't hear it from me! :biggrin:

ok, I guessed Player's run is not a race, but really, the participants could careless about the ticket... But yeah, I'm just talking about the outlaws ;) But really, tell me the reason that they are setting up "rolling road block"?? I also thought that Player's run is not a race??

Anyway, Ravn nsx was doing ok yesterday and got to OR with no problem, no ticket...

if a $1000 ticket for wreckless is all you get during the run, you're doing pretty well. i received 6 tickets on the first day of last year's players run leaving nyc.

NSXDreamer2 said:
ok, I guessed Player's run is not a race, but really, the participants could careless about the ticket... But yeah, I'm just talking about the outlaws ;) But really, tell me the reason that they are setting up "rolling road block"?? I also thought that Player's run is not a race??

Anyway, Ravn nsx was doing ok yesterday and got to OR with no problem, no ticket...

what about today?
:biggrin: any update from the local?

Back