• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior Seibon 2002+ OEM style Carbon vented hood

SOLD - Seibon 2002+ OEM style Carbon vented hood

I have a Seibon 2002+ Carbon OEM style Type R vented hood for sale. It has been on my car for 3 years and has been garage stored in a temperature controlled garage. Only exposure to sun light is when out for a drive. The hood is in very good shape, and fitment is near OEM but not exactly perfect (hood to fender gaps are larger than OEM gaps). The layup and weave on this hood is nearly perfect. Clear coat has no yellow, underside is mat-black and like new.

Pictures show hood latch in place but you will need to use your own as this one is not included. The squirters are included but not any of the hoses to connect them, they do not come with the hood when bought new and will have to be sourced on your own. I have the original box and packing material so shipping is available. Seibon built the hood in 9-12-2012.

All in all this hood has been great and makes a huge different in high speed handling and helps with engine cooling, can be painted but the carbon on this one looked so go I decided to leave it exposed.

I can ship but local pickup in St. Louis area is preferred, I do travel a lot and may be able to deliver the hood. Shipping is usually around $100.00 for a hood but it can very. I have lots of HiRes images so send me a PM and I can email them.

Price = $650.00 +shipping, +PayPal Fees.

SOLD - Thanks Alex

Attachments

• Hood 1.jpg
    Hood 1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 224
  • Hood 2.jpg
    Hood 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 305
  • Hood 3.jpg
    Hood 3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Hood 4.jpg