• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sema meet

1. Chris 95Red
2. Nik and Sandra 04Silver and 08Yellow CR
3. Bill A. *If the skygods don't call me for work...
4. Lance 94 green
5. Tom 97 Monte Carlo Blue
6. Momin +1

I may have 1 or 2 passes available, but it'll be a game time decision depending on who drops out last minute.

I was lucky enough to attend last years NSX SEMA dinner and the hospitality of the Vegas crew was humbling, very nice people. This year Thursday is getting very booked up, but I'll still make it work(Wed would be better :biggrin:) Any of the locals or anyone there for SEMA with a rental have a couple open seats to get to the dinner? If not, no biggie, I'll figure a way out there.

1. Chris 95Red
4. Lance 94 green
6. Momin +1

I may have 1 or 2 passes available, but it'll be a game time decision depending on who drops out last minute.

I was lucky enough to attend last years NSX SEMA dinner and the hospitality of the Vegas crew was humbling, very nice people. This year Thursday is getting very booked up, but I'll still make it work(Wed would be better :biggrin:) Any of the locals or anyone there for SEMA with a rental have a couple open seats to get to the dinner? If not, no biggie, I'll figure a way out there.

Will you be staying at the same place as last year? Sahara?

:smile: Stratosphere this year.

Momin,

Glad to pick you up again. Is your friend coming as well?

Regards,

Danny

Hello all. SEMA is just around the corner and next week should be a lot of fun. Three lists to generate: Dinner +/- Drivers (can take passenger to dinner)

Dinner at Buffet Asia: 7-7:30 Thursday

1. Chris 95Red
4. Lance 94 green
6. Momin +1
7. Danny 92 Red (Space for one passenger)

SEMA attendance/ extra passes:

1. Danny (Tuesday- I have three total passes)

Sorry for the late late post. Finally figured out/got the car running.

Regards,

Danny

Momin,

Glad to pick you up again. Is your friend coming as well?

Regards,

Danny

Danny,

That would be great.:smile: Thank you. This year it will be my cousin. Han(my webmaster) was going to come, but he is in Seoul Korea on business.

Momin

Hello all. SEMA is just around the corner and next week should be a lot of fun. Three lists to generate: Dinner +/- Drivers (can take passenger to dinner)

1. Chris 95Red
4. Lance 94 green
6. Momin +1

2. Momin - May have 1-2 extra passes for the entire week. I'll keep everyone informed.

Hey Vegas members, Chrystal and I are in town this week and would love to attend SEMA, if you have any extra tickets, and meet up with you guys again. We left the NSX in Dallas but have a spankin new Caliber from the rental company we can show up in.

Dan and Chrystal

Hey Vegas members, Chrystal and I are in town this week and would love to attend SEMA, if you have any extra tickets, and meet up with you guys again. We left the NSX in Dallas but have a spankin new Caliber from the rental company we can show up in.

Dan and Chrystal

Hey Dan!

Hope you and Chrystal can attend the show and come to dinner on Thursday. Let us know which day works best for you if you plan on going to SEMA.

Regards,

Danny

Danny,
We are leaving Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday open for SEMA so we can go any day the tickets work out. We had some lined up before we flew out here but right as we were bording the plane we found out they werent as solid as we were told. As for dinner we will be there Thursday night for sure. It will be great seeing you all again.

Dan and Chrystal

Hi Guys, I go the SEMA show every year and would like to meet up with a few of the NSX owners out there. I'll be there this year. If you guys have more room I would like to attend the NSX dinner meet. Thanks guys!

Are you by yourself? Which hotel?

Yikes! Lost my spot for a SEMA pass. Need one for Tuesday or Wednesday. Please PM me if you can spare one. Thanks. Will exchange for a ride in my next fun car--- if I get it..... more news to follow.....:confused::rolleyes:

Yikes! Lost my spot for a SEMA pass. Need one for Tuesday or Wednesday. Please PM me if you can spare one. Thanks. Will exchange for a ride in my next fun car--- if I get it..... more news to follow.....:confused::rolleyes:

Virgil,

I have three passes. You can use one on Wed or Thursday. Coming to dinner on Thursday?

Regards,

Danny

Virgil,

I have three passes. You can use one on Wed or Thursday. Coming to dinner on Thursday?

Regards,

Danny

Missed you and your awesome car today. I'm off on wednesday, so if that pass is still available, I'll find a way to get it. Charry and I can't pass up Asian food with friendly folks, so count us in 4 Thurs. Thanks a bunch!:biggrin:

i got 4 passes each day tuesday through friday. Pm me or call me. See you.

PASS UPDATE: AVAILABLE

4 for Tuesday
4 for Wednesday
2 for Thursday
2 for Friday

I gave 2 for Dan (HotWls) and Chrystal (Thursday & Friday)

Last edited:

1. Chris 95Red
4. Lance 94 green
6. Momin +1
8. Dan and Chrystal
9. Virgil and Charry

2. Momin - May have 1-2 extra passes for the entire week. I'll keep everyone informed.

Anyone who does not have a passenger to the meet please raise your hand:biggrin:
Needs a ride.

Elite + 1
Prospeed ?

Last edited:
PASS UPDATE: AVAILABLE

0 for Tuesday
3 for Wednesday
0 for Thursday
0 for Friday

I gave 2 for Dan (HotWls) and Chrystal (Thursday & Friday)
I gave 2 to Virgil (Codeblue) (Tuesday) (Wednesday)
I gave 4 to David Thursday and Friday

Last edited:
If you guys are interested we will be at Seamless on Weds night 11:30pm along with Yokohama, Mazdaspeed, Motortrend, Progress, Redline, KW, hopefully Autovation, and a few other players. You all are more than welcome to join us for the festivities:biggrin:

Back