• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Senna sticker on fender?

Has anyone put a senna signature sticker on the front fenders?

I have a big silver/black theme going on my car and I wanted to add just a splash of red. Was thinking of a red ayrton senna sticker on the front fenders. Not sure how it would look. Has anyone done this that can post a picture?

Pile-Of-Shit-(dd)++-Long-sleeve-shirts.png

oh, i'm sorry

you asked about it in red..........

Well since its only vinyl try it... if you like it, rock on... if not, peel it off!

So you guys don't like the fender stripes on bats car? I think they look kind of neat

Dave,

not in the fender, but here is a photo of mine as i had it:

since it had a complete paint job, i'm yet to do it again.

Nuno

I would not like it on the fender but some place more subtle may be cool. The way I see it is that 90% of people out there don't even know what an NSX is and of the ten percent that do know our cars only ten percent know who Senna is. My motorcycle has a sticker of Randy Mamola's signature on it. It is a R1100S BMW and is a race replica bike. It seems appropriate on the bike.

I just got a sticker that I want to put for just the right occasion.

It would go by the fuel door and it says "rice goes in here" with an arrow pointing to it.:biggrin:

It would be a great idea if your name is Senna. Otherwise I'll have to agree with the sentiment of the T-shirt that depicts the idea as a steaming pile of shit.

Think of it this way, if you pride and joy was a 1973 Mustang would it improve the car's appeal and appearance if you were to put a vinyl sticker on it that said "Carrol Shelby"?

I think it looks better on the rear glass

Well that's where I have a small silver one now. It's very low profile and the guys that know really like it. It's certainly recognized when I am at the track.

But I still want a splash of color some place. I guess I will have to keep thinking on this.

e0e187e5.jpg

it does look good on the rear window, and i like the placement under the side mirror. do what was suggested earlier, try it out.

looking at the rear shot again suddenly reminds me of this...
10-12-201212-08-43PM.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's where I have a small silver one now. It's very low profile and the guys that know really like it. It's certainly recognized when I am at the track.

But I still want a splash of color some place. I guess I will have to keep thinking on this.

e0e187e5.jpg

Thats the best place for it. That's where I have my company logo.

Back