• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SENNA - The Movie Screening - Miami - August 19th

Re: SENNA - THE MOVIE SCREENING - MIAMI - August 19th

Last edited:
The movie can be downloaded from Usenet.

Lol Hugh, I have a copy myself, but nothing beats the theater no? Also can be a nice driving night, but I see there's an overwhelming enthusiasm LOL!

Oscar

Lol Hugh, I have a copy myself, but nothing beats the theater no?

No if the movie you're going to see is good. This documentary sucks actually. Can we meet and say we saw the Senna movie but actually watch Planet Of The Apes instead? :biggrin:

No if the movie you're going to see is good. This documentary sucks actually. Can we meet and say we saw the Senna movie but actually watch Planet Of The Apes instead? :biggrin:

Always a pain in the ass, glad to see somethings don't change.

Armando

Well, you go se your monkeys I'll be @ the other side :biggrin:

What's wrong Oscar and Armando? No monkey love for you two? :biggrin:

What's wrong Oscar and Armando? No monkey love for you two? :biggrin:

So many years with Hugh,I take it you got use to holding on to his hairy back,must be a gay jewish gringo thing. I'll stick to watching cars go in somewhat circles…

Hows the VW running?

Armando

I'm going to try and watch it the next few days, while I'm in England. :biggrin:

I'm bummed, they pulled it from theaters the week I tried to go watch it.

August 19th is my birthday!

But since I'm in Georgia, I might have to try and catch the 26th showing.

Always a pain in the ass, glad to see somethings don't change.

So many years with Hugh,I take it you got use to holding on to his hairy back,must be a gay jewish gringo thing. I'll stick to watching cars go in somewhat circles…

Hows the VW running?

Armando

Now that's some funny sh*t! Yes, glad to see some things don't change.

I have called the AMC theater, numerous times and they continue to tell me that they have no information on the movie senna. They said they are not even aware about it. I was told to try again at the end of the week.

I just spoke to the assistant mgr at Sunset Place Miami and while she confirmed that the movie is showing on the 19th, she told me there was no way I can buy tickets since it was a private screening. Sucks...

I am contacting directly with the movie release people ... I hope they can clarify / help us!

If that is a "private" event then *******censored*** argh

Will confirm ASAP!

Why are you wasting so much time, energy and effort on this? The documentary truly truly sucks and besides, anyone can download it from Usenet.

Why don't I just give you the damn DVD and you can host a little Senna-fest at your place? :biggrin:

Why are you wasting so much time, energy and effort on this? The documentary truly truly sucks and besides, anyone can download it from Usenet.

Why don't I just give you the damn DVD and you can host a little Senna-fest at your place? :biggrin:

Cantankerous Old Man

Go here: http://www.facebook.com/sennamovie .... they have dates and great info, as well some amazing photos!

Next time we meet, remind me to brig you a poster, I was in direct contact with the Senna production team, they were very excited to see NSX's @ the theater, they sent me posters, in 2 sizes, post cards, promotional stuff, all in exchange of pictures etc ...

I was very embarrassed to inform we had more than1200 views in 3 weeks prior the screening ... on and NO ONE came ..

Oscar

No one came because the movie sucked. Everyone knew it sucked because it was freely available on the Net weeks before the theatrical release.

Back