• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sept. 10 Meet/BBQ @ Marin Acura

I'll drive down to Danville and meet up with you guys there.

Chien, what are your plans for the meet-up?

larrynsx said:
Is there any plan for the caravan? For the south bay guys, should we

1) Meet at somewhere in Milpitas and then drive to meet the San Francisco folks, then cross the Golden Gate Bridge to Marin or

2) Meet at somewhere in Milpitas and then drive on 680 north to meet the the east bay folks, then meet at IKEA at Emerville for the Berkeley/Oakland folks, then cross the Richmond Bridge to Marin

What plan do you guys prefer?

Which option is the shortest to drive to Marin for the So. Bay group?

Can i take my lude and a couple of friends with S2000?

- A

Depending upon traffic, about 1 hour to Marin Acura in Corte Madera. That is the one right?

Sycamore Valley Road is the exit off 680. Park n' Ride right next to freeway. At the west end of Sycamore Valley, (1 block off freeway) is a large shopping center, The Livery. Coffee shop inside.

Someone needs to set the times to be at the Park n' Ride and then figure the hour (depending upon traffic) to get to Acura.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, especially Nalesh and Lisa who have had their baby in the shop for quite some time. Looking forward to seeing that clean car again.

Michael (Cairo94507)

whiteNSXs said:
Caravan to cross the GG Bridge. I will be waiting for the group at the Fort Point under the bridge. Post here for head count and suggested time for gathering.
Steve

How about 10:00am meeting time, with 10:30am departure? It shouldn't take us more than 30 min to get to the dealership, right?

-CiaoBoy

randomharmony said:
1. Litespeeds
2. MikeC_587
3. Cairo94507 (2)
4. tk (+guest)
5. Silver-Streak
6. larrynsx
7. NSX-Tuner
8. D'Ecosse
9. Arlorey
10.ryan1926
11.juejaimon (2)
12.ashik (Friend)
13.RAVN_NSX
14.specrtd (friend)
15.calexand
16.mikeh
17.Red97T (+ guest)
18.NorCalwhite
19.Drew C.
20.Ben
21.SFNSXguy (Harry S. + guest) * LEAD DRIVER!
22.nsxer119 (Coleman and Angela)
23.spartan2-3
24.amgnsx (Ariel+Wife)
25.whiteNSXs
26.randomharmony (+ guest)
27.Yawwn
28.DonD (+ Trudy)
29.smooth
30.Orlando & Wife (newbie enthusiast)
31.phongnsx
32.mickeylex (+Lisa)
33.CiaoBoy
34. smhrednsx91 (mark+sandy)
35. myf16 (+ guest?)
36. na14yu
37. sycosho
38. Drukinfoolio (+ guest)
39. gfunk808 (+guest)

Don't forget to bring a RADIO!! Also, wear something match the color of your car! (Rey!) :biggrin:

See you all there!!!

Harry

NSX-Tuner said:
Which option is the shortest to drive to Marin for the So. Bay group?

I say those from southbay (and those from Alameda to Fremont) meet up with the SF crew @ Pier 30 then to Marina to pick up Steve, then our way to meet up @ Marin.

101 north, take 280 to downtown sf, exit, keep going straight, pass SBC park, pier 30 on right hand side.

From eastybay, take 80, exit Fremont, right on howard, right on embarcadero, then left @ Bryant St. Pier 30 on left side.

Isn't it alot faster for the East Bay people to take 580 and cross over the San Rafael bridge and head towards Marin from 101?

Just let me know where the meeting points are. Thanks.

Last edited:
Litespeeds said:
Isn't it alot faster for the East Bay people to take 580 and cross over the San Mateo bridge and head towards Marin from 101?

Just let me know where the meeting points are. Thanks.

Then, take 580 all way to 101, no need to take san mateo bridge, u'll just take the 580 to 80 to 580(richmond bridge) to 101 and you should be close enough.

RAVN NSX said:
Then, take 580 all way to 101, no need to take san mateo bridge, u'll just take the 580 to 80 to 580(richmond bridge) to 101 and you should be close enough.

My bad. I meant San Rafael bridge not San Mateo. I guess it is a little early for my brain to function. :biggrin:

AlexLude said:
Can i take my lude and a couple of friends with S2000?

- A

Hi Alex,

You are welcome to come to our meeting on Sat. Normally it wouldn't be a problem if you had sign up before the 9/5 deadline, we always welcome more people. But you mentioned it after the deadline, and I had to check with the dealer to see if there's still room.

Since a couple people have dropped out, you can take their place. Please let us know how many cars and how many people. Thanks.

sl

definitely agree with RAVN NSX on having the south bay guys meeting up with us in San Francisco @ pier 30. IMO it's a much better drive going through the golden gate unless you care that much about which drive is longer. So Larrynsx get your south bay nsx'ers to come this a-way :biggrin:
Thanks for the rims by the way.

RAVN NSX said:
alright, alright! If it's cloudy, i'll wear purple! Then if it's sunny, i'll put on a blue shirt, just for u!!! :biggrin: How about i just wear a black carbon fiber shirt! :biggrin:

PURPLE?! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by randomharmony
1. Litespeeds
2. MikeC_587
3. Cairo94507 (2)
4. tk (+guest)
5. Silver-Streak
6. larrynsx
7. NSX-Tuner
8. D'Ecosse
9. Arlorey
10.ryan1926
11.juejaimon (2)
12.ashik (Friend)
13.RAVN_NSX
14.specrtd (friend)
15.calexand
16.mikeh
17.Red97T (+ guest)
18.NorCalwhite
19.Drew C.
20.Ben
23.spartan2-3
24.amgnsx (Ariel+Wife)
25.whiteNSXs
27.Yawwn
28.DonD (+ Trudy)
29.smooth
31.phongnsx
32.mickeylex (+Lisa)
33.CiaoBoy
35. myf16 (+ guest?)
36. na14yu
37. sycosho
39. gfunk808 (+guest)
-----------------------------------------------------
40. May a.k.a. Ms. Purple!!

Apologies for the late RSVP. I would definitely like to join all of you if it's not too late. And of course I will wear purple to match my purple car....purple clothes, shoes, watch, purse, phone, and on & on.... :)

Larry,

Where's the meeting spot for South Bay? In & Out Burger at McCarthy Ranch again? and what time?

larrynsx said:
Is there any plan for the caravan? For the south bay guys, should we

1) Meet at somewhere in Milpitas and then drive to meet the San Francisco folks, then cross the Golden Gate Bridge to Marin or

2) Meet at somewhere in Milpitas and then drive on 680 north to meet the the east bay folks, then meet at IKEA at Emerville for the Berkeley/Oakland folks, then cross the Richmond Bridge to Marin

What plan do you guys prefer?

1. Litespeeds
2. MikeC_587
3. Cairo94507 (2)
4. tk (+guest)
5. Silver-Streak
6. larrynsx
7. NSX-Tuner
8. D'Ecosse
9. Arlorey
10.ryan1926
11.juejaimon (2)
12.ashik (Friend)
13.RAVN_NSX
14.specrtd (friend)
15.calexand
16.mikeh
17.Red97T (+ guest)
18.NorCalwhite
19.Drew C.
20.Ben
23.spartan2-3
24.amgnsx (Ariel+Wife)
25.whiteNSXs
27.Yawwn
28.DonD (+ Trudy)
29.smooth
31.phongnsx
32.mickeylex (+Lisa)
33.CiaoBoy
35. myf16 (+ guest?)
36. na14yu
37. sycosho
39. gfunk808 (+guest)
-----------------------------------------------------
40. May a.k.a. Ms. Purple!!
41. NSX88 (For the first time in history two woman NSX owners!!! Watch out boys = )

East bay are we doing a caravan?

vtec888 said:
Larry,

Where's the meeting spot for South Bay? In & Out Burger at McCarthy Ranch again? and what time?

In & Out works for me. How about meeting at 9:00AM? Then we can head over to SF, Pier 30 and meet with the SF group around 10:15AM. What do you think?

My suggestion:

Eastbay (those from Alameda thru the Pleasanton area) should meet up @ the Emeryville IKEA roughly 10:00-10:30 and take the San Rafael bridge.

Southbay (those from Hayward down to San jose) should meet up @ McCarthy In-N-Out (9-:00-9:30) and then head up on 101 to meet up with the SF & Peninsula crew @ Pier 30 @ 10:30.

SF Crew will meet up @ 10:00 @ Pier 30 and then wait up for Southbay crew till, no later than 10:30 and head on out! Don't worry Steve, we'll call u as we're passing by the Marina area. :cool:

randomharmony said:
Southbay caravan:

How'bout meeting up @ the parking lot of AMC Mercado Theather instead. Then take 101 North to go up and meet with the SF folks.

Actually, since you guys are heading up 101 North, how about the parking lot for Home Depot and Expo off of University Avenue in East Palo Alto? That way I don't have to backtrack to Mercado, then come back up this way. :)

Back