• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Service in Athens ga region

Hugo is a great local resource and has good pricing.

ditto on eiffel. he's the best!
moved to atlanta from orlando and always had nabil at first class automotive work on mine. i'll only let eiffel touch mine now.

New Owner and member here in Athens as well! I spoke with a rep from Japanese Motor Works here in Athens, the owner is very familiar with the NSX. Hopefully I will see you at Athens Cars and Coffee sometime!

I just bought a 91and need belts,water pump etc replaced any recommends on shops,thnx
I am a former master Honda powersports tech and dual NSX owner, I work on some local guy's NSXs but I dont do the "heavy" stuff like motor out jobs etc because I dont have a traditional 2-post lift.

I have quickjacks and can handle most common things.

If you need anything give me shout, I am in lawrenceville.

I am a former master Honda powersports tech and dual NSX owner, I work on some local guy's NSXs but I dont do the "heavy" stuff like motor out jobs etc because I dont have a traditional 2-post lift.

This is not my thread but it is great to know you are close as well, would you be able to do an alignment, I've read these can be tricky to have done.

This is not my thread but it is great to know you are close as well, would you be able to do an alignment, I've read these can be tricky to have done.
I know how to definitely but I don’t have an alignment rack at my house.

Check out global tire in Lawrenceville, he owns a nsx, he’s done mine.

If you need anything give me shout, I am in lawrenceville

Back