• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Set of Enkei RP01 wheels

I have a set of Enkei RP01 wheels for sale. The fronts are 17x8 +38mm. The rears are 17x9 (might be x9.25) +43mm (+/- 1mm). The rears have worn Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s. The fronts have no tires. They are in good shape. There are no curbs on them. One of the fronts has very minor suface scratches from hitting cones at autocrosses. They're made of cast aluminum.

I recommend running 215/40/17 and 255/40/17 (2002+ OEM size) on these rims.

I don't know the exact weight, but the fronts are approx 19-20lbs, the rears are 1-2 lbs heavier.

They *should* fit over all the big brake kits out there. The fronts have very good caliper clearance, and the rears should definitely not be a problem. I have heard of other people using these wheels with big brake kits. However, I haven't personally tried it.

I'm asking $750. (oops, see post below)

Here's a picture of the wheels on the car a couple years ago. I have more pictures if you want them.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mruete/images/front-right.jpg

Reply here, send me a private message, or send email to mruete 'at' earthlink.net.

I'm in the LA area (Marina del Rey). I can ship them, but buyer will need pay, and I'm not sure how much that will cost.

-Mike

Last edited:
I sent you a PM.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Hey gripp I found a set... plus you never responded to my two emails anyway must not be in a big hurry to sell.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Back