• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Shifter carts

Can anyone suggest a place in So Cal to try these. Either a 1 day event or lesson or session?
Thanks,
Ed

I've gone up to Willow Springs twice to take basic classes in 125cc shifter karts...loved every moment! Here's their web page. Both times I went up for half day sessions...pretty exhausting.

I took an all day class at the Jim Russell school. Lot's of fun and very exhausting as Eric mentions!

Jim Russell Racing School

Thanks Andy, Eric and Gene. I'll check them out.

I've never done karting. Any prior experience required for these lessons? Actually I am more interested in learning performance driving, not racing. Are there such type of classes locally?

icefire said:
I've never done karting. Any prior experience required for these lessons? Actually I am more interested in learning performance driving, not racing. Are there such type of classes locally?
Hey Jerry

I also took a one day class at the Streets of Willow. Best thing was I used my NSX at the class! :biggrin:

Race School

Back