• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Short people driving the nsx....

I plan on looking for a nsx for the wife. She is quite short though, only 5 foot. Any other short people have trouble driving the nsx?

Originally posted by Isamu:
I plan on looking for a nsx for the wife. She is quite short though, only 5 foot. Any other short people have trouble driving the nsx?

My 5' girlfriend seems to not have any problem driving it quite fast, er, I mean quite well.

But, you're right, there's a LOT of cars she simply can't drive, because they don't fit her. It kinda sucks, actually.

Find a local owner and take an NSX out on a test drive. I'm sure most of us here wouldn't mind at all...

--Ed

[This message has been edited by AnotherNSXGuy (edited 14 October 2002).]

I'm only 5'7" and I have no trouble driving my NSX.
However, shorter people than me with the same build (arm/leg length) might find the steering-wheel a bit to close for a comfortable arm-hold.

Originally posted by AnotherNSXGuy:
My 5' girlfriend seems to not have any problem driving it quite fast, er, I mean quite well.

But, you're right, there's a LOT of cars she simply can't drive, because they don't fit her. It kinda sucks, actually.

Take her out for a test drive! I'm sure most of us here wouldn't mind at all...

I wouldn't mind taking your girlfriend for a test drive.
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 14 October 2002).]

Well,

Not being the tallest guy on the block 5'4", I have no trouble.

I do have quite a bit of room behind the drivers seat for extra storage though
smile.gif

I will say it looks a little funny having about 1' empty space behind my seat!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I can easily wear a helmet! LOL

HTH,
LarryB

[This message has been edited by Larry Bastanza (edited 14 October 2002).]

Back