• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show off 2009 Toronto Honda

Toronto Honda will be hosting this years annual show and shine from Acura Woodbine I don't know to many details yet but it will be on Sunday June 14 2009 parking is very limited so you must register early to get a spot EMAIL [email protected] i will let you know more as I do

showoff_big.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SHOW OFF 2009 Toronto Honda

i am now working at toronto honda and i will be running the show as i did the last few years at acura woodbine we will be having the honda indy car there on display please let me know how many are comming we will have some NSX and S2000 inside the showroom with the indy car

Is anyone going to this event ? I know Michael and Romano put on a great show every year and always show our NSX respect by inviting us & giving us our own parking area Front row Centre !
I know this year is a Honda Show but we're just as welcome.
To the few I spoke to Shanonville seems to be attraction this weekend but if you're free , come out to the show. Everyone loves seeing our cars.

Back