• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Sighting in Toronto!

I'm in Toronto from California for business and earlier I was driving in my rental suv around the Eaton Shopping Center area (Yonge) I spotted a pre 02 red NSX with cf type r hood, black rims with polished lip, exhaust, type r spoiler and what looks to be tinted tail lights? anyways i was very excited to see your car!

Jimmy - you should have let us know you were coming!

PM me your travel plans, where you are staying, when you're leaving...

Maybe we can throw together a quick lunch? I live very close to downtown and work a couple blocks from where you were.

DONT BE A STRANGER!!!

Jimmy - you should have let us know you were coming!

PM me your travel plans, where you are staying, when you're leaving...

Maybe we can throw together a quick lunch? I live very close to downtown and work a couple blocks from where you were.

DONT BE A STRANGER!!!

AHHHHHHHH I should have totally thought about that prior to my trip! I was out here over a week now setting up our new SunPower office down by berkeley & esplanade area. I'm actually in the hotel room over on Jarvis, The Grand hotel packing to leave for my flight to Philadelphia / NYC tomorrow morning :frown: . Good news though, I'll be coming back out in less than 30 days to install the new t1 / e1 line circuit that we'll be getting for our office, so definitely next time I'll let you guys know!

I'm in Toronto from California for business and earlier I was driving in my rental suv around the Eaton Shopping Center area (Yonge) I spotted a pre 02 red NSX with cf type r hood, black rims with polished lip, exhaust, type r spoiler and what looks to be tinted tail lights? anyways i was very excited to see your car!

That was me, did u catch my new plates? DONT H8T. I must admit, iv been getting some shakes, haha. Thanks for noticing the car! And when you come back we should all definetley do lunch.

That was me, did u catch my new plates? DONT H8T. I must admit, iv been getting some shakes, haha. Thanks for noticing the car! And when you come back we should all definetley do lunch.

No I didn't get a chance to see your plate. You passed by while I was pulling out of the parking garage and I couldn't get behind you due to the traffic around that area especially with all the construction going on around there.

Glad you're on the forum! You totally made me miss my NSX back at home. It's been weeks maybe even a month since I've driven it :(. It's funny because there were 2 other coworkers of mine in the car with me at the time and they both go "Jimmy, there goes your car!"

I saw that not too long ago when i was roaming around downtown...really nice car man! I laughed for a good 10 minutes too.

AHHHHHHHH I should have totally thought about that prior to my trip! I was out here over a week now setting up our new SunPower office down by berkeley & esplanade area. I'm actually in the hotel room over on Jarvis, The Grand hotel packing to leave for my flight to Philadelphia / NYC tomorrow morning :frown: . Good news though, I'll be coming back out in less than 30 days to install the new t1 / e1 line circuit that we'll be getting for our office, so definitely next time I'll let you guys know!

Dave! Don't make the guy POLITELY tell you he's avoiding you!:rolleyes:

Ever since last time you took him to that "really cool" tikki bar that serves those "way-awesome Shirley Temples" he's been trying to slip in and out of Toronto without seeing you:wink:

So Jim, I'm glad you had a great time at "One" with us, and that chick at the Brass Rail was off the hook! Can't wait 'till you're back - this time Joso's?

There goes Stu again, trying to make friends with some lingo he picked up from watching YouTube.

Jimmy, keep an eye out for Stu's yellow NSX out by your hotel. It is cruising Jarvis and nearby areas ALL THE TIME. I spend most of my time telling guys in cut off jean shorts and leather vests that no, that wasnt me whisteling at them out of the yellow NSX, that it was Stu.

Im suprised that you even saw that red NSX behind all the police cruisers that are usually swarming it.

Hahah, not anymore! Thats why the new plate is on there... New Owner! Im just borrowing the car for a date ;)

I spend most of my time telling guys in cut off jean shorts and leather vests that no, that wasnt me whisteling at them out of the yellow NSX, that it was Stu.

Yeah, its actually pretty funny - he drives down to Church and Bloor, parks his car, and starts going up to guys and saying, "It wasn't me whistling at you - it was my friend"

You see Dave's straight - its his BF who's gay!:rolleyes:

Back