• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

saw a black nsx pretty stock with a evo and a red supra parked outside of my shop on friday night off elk grove blvd hehind boba tea house, if you are on the forum come in to my shop and say HI!
Jeff

Wasn't me so it was probably Thahn's. Which shop are you at?

Saw a 94 black NSX at StarOne Credit Union by Lockheed at about 2:30P.M. Talked to the owner Branden (screen name: Branden H). Nice meeting you Branden.

Wasn't me so it was probably Thahn's. Which shop are you at?

oh at my shop come by if u have a chance.

1320 performance
8139 elk grove blvd suite 155 (behind boba tea house)
elk grove, ca 95758

Saw a 02+ Silverstone at about 8:15 at the corner of Lawrence Expressway and Elko. You were making a left from Lawrence onto Elko and an immediate left onto Lawrence Station Road. I was in my DD at the stop light watching you make the turn in front of me. I waved, but I don't think you saw me. Anyone here?

Saw a pre 02 black NSX in a driveway on Union Ave. (by Charmeran Ave.) in San Jose. Anyone here?

Black / Black with led park/signal lights
Glen Park @ 8:00 on Mar 2, 2010

who'd i just see on NB 280 between farm hill and edgewood.

red coupe with bra around 3:00pm

i didn't wave. i thought you were a corvette. :redface:

I was in HMB this morning and on my way out saw a red coupe with black top parked on Purrisima. Then on my way out I spotted another red/ black top on the 92.

On 80 East in Roseville, near Douglas Blvd. 91-94 Black NSX w/ polished/chrome 97-01 wheels. We were in traffic. I wasn't in my NSX. Around 4:30pm earlier this week or late last week.

BluryNSX spotted me in my daily beater this morning. ;) Your car is looking good. I can't wait to get a closer look tonight.

Saw Ms. Purple parked at the Elephant Bar in Cupertino at lunch yesterday. I presume she was inside eating... I didn't search her out.

Saw a pre-02 Black on Hwy 85 (S) around Hwy 17 around 4:30 PM as well.

Who did I passed by this morning on Lawrence Expressway (Silver 02+ NSX)? I honked and waved as I passed you. You were just merging onto Lawrence from Central Expressway (I think). You followed me until Tasman. I think you were positioning to get onto 237 east bound. Anyone on Prime?

Anyone here driving a Silverstone 02+ heading Northbound 101 in SF around 9a on the 17th?

Yellow parked up in northbay with type-r wing and polished huge wheels. I think we work at the same place if you see a black nsx rollin on bronze volks sometime in the parking lot pm-me yo!

NSXYTYM spotted on US 101 heading south from Mill Valley, over the Golden Gate, then into the city. I was shuttling ballet students in my white Civic hybrid.

Sounded nice :)

You and I encountered each other before. I was on the ballet shuttle duty in December, too. Do you commute to Marin or points further north your NSX? I APPROVE!

You and I encountered each other before. I was on the ballet shuttle duty in December, too. Do you commute to Marin or points further north your NSX? I APPROVE!

I commute from the city to novato every day. but I switch between my hybrid and the NSX

looks like we both have the same taste in cars :wink:

Back