• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Saw Batman cheating on his NSX with the GTO... saw him snap a pic of me rollin' as well.

Gave him a wave but other than that - hard to have a conversation between two cars at 80mph!

Last night (3/22) 7pm at ssf el camino real costco parking lot

IMAG0875_zpsd2a54cce.jpg

red w/pop up lights and CF r-type tail in the Bernal Heights area of San Francisco.
My daughter goes to the San Francisco School, I've see you a few times, car looks great!

Haven't you been to the local meets on the first saturday?

Rich Wong

red w/pop up lights and CF r-type tail in the Bernal Heights area of San Francisco.
My daughter goes to the San Francisco School, I've see you a few times, car looks great!

Haven't you been to the local meets on the first saturday?

Rich Wong

Saw just such a car street parking in Noe valley a couple of times. Someone clearly uses it as a daily driver IN the city - very brave!

Pre-02 Berlina Black ; lowered, side skirts, rear spats, aftermarket exhaust, rear Red Honda badge, short antenna.

Traveling 101 North between Mountain View and Palo Alto. Exited 101 at University Ave.

~ 1:45pm

Spotted a 02+ black/black with
R-type tail
HRE 18/19 ?
BBK - stoptech red capiers

in forest hills SF

anyone here?

Saw this NSX at Wekfest San Jose; talked to the owner but forgot his name

Monday, 7/29, 4:45PM:
1997-1999 Spa Yellow Pearl NSX-T parked on Cowper Street in downtown Palo Alto, across the street from Bank of America.

correction:
It's a 1991 Coupe with a 02+ front conversion and a SUPERCHARGER!

Spotted a 02+ black/black with
R-type tail
HRE 18/19 ?
BBK - stoptech red capiers

in forest hills SF

anyone here?

Who's 94+ red NSX did I see this morning at 10:30 northbound on 280 going to eastbound 92? Personal license plate starting with ES_?

saw a yellow pre 02' NSX with an 02+ rear valence in Monterey; glad to see I'm not the only NSX in Monterey this week!

Saw Casey in the Comptech NSX yesterday cruising on the 580 in Livermore. Drove right up next to him an hung out there for a while staring at him and he wouldn't even look over in my direction. LOL. Good self control bro.............

Saw a pre94 white NSX on Thursday (8/29/13) at about 12:50 on Caribbean Drive in Sunnyvale. I can only see the back of your NSX under the semi. I was going to Baylands for a company picnic and you were going straight toward Tasman. I think your license plate starts with 3LSS***.

Spotted a lady driving a Red NSX on Piedmont Rd. in San Jose. This is the second time I saw you and on the same road too. Are you a member here?? I think you spotted me too, I was in my dark silver NSX.

Spotted a Silverstone 02+
southbound hwy 101 near marin on monday 9/23 while I was driving my Silverstone NSX

Spotted a Silverstone NSX near Best Buy in San Carlos yesterday and a red one at the Foster City Costco today.

Back