• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

I picked up my car (CL) today after it's 60k mile service and saw a Red NSX with StopTech BBK in the service bay at Acura of Pleasanton. :D

i saw a nsx with full 02+ conversion painted m3 red slammed with hre's. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i wonder who that is :tongue: OOOPSSS =X

Last edited:
Yeah I saw it too. Nice car ..:eek: :biggrin:

nsxslammed said:
i saw a nsx with full 02+ conversion painted m3 red slammed with hre's. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: i wonder who that is :tongue: OOOPSSS =X

NSX-Tuner said:
I picked up my car (CL) today after it's 60k mile service and saw a Red NSX with StopTech BBK in the service bay at Acura of Pleasanton. :D

You saw Hoover's car. He's been out and about with it lately. :biggrin:

mr_na2&ap1 said:
Yeah, that was me!:biggrin: I was on my way to a friend's house in Sunnyvale for a BBQ. I was so surprised to see an NSX owner on the freeway. I never get to see other owners when I'm driving my NSX. :frown:

Your car was so clean compared to mine!:smile:

Thanks :smile: . It is rare to see an orange nsx on the road and I love those rims and spoiler on yours :biggrin:

Saw a Longbeach Blue '02+ on 17 N just before the Katz this morning (Theursday) ~ 10:30 am - I was in my NSX going South towards Santa Cruz
Anyone on board?

saw a silver 02+ with targa off on Mission Blvd going towards 680. I was in my beater crx.

saw a red nsx black top like the one with the aftermarket rear spoiler in the above picture last week at a hotel parking lot next to the Nummi Factory in fremont. Possibly there for a conference.

Saw a green (!) one yesterday (5/4) in San Carlos, near Burton Park. Don't see too many green ones around...

We saw a 02-05 Silverstone NSX up in Oakley on Friday evening. Very clean. It was an older gentleman driving with his son.

Coming back from Turbohoses (in my NSX) I saw a Red NSX merge onto Highway 580 west from Highway 680. I would have caught up to say hello but I took the San Ramon Blvd. exit.

saw a black one with darker wheels on highway 50 today exiting cameron park drive. i think the license plate said ."1UFO 2C" you came up on me fast :biggrin:

I wasnt in my NSX but it was good to see another one on the road.

erick

At around 2:30pm PST, I ran into a "midnight pearl" NSX, possible custom paint with rims and lowered on Hostetler and Lundy. We spoke at the stop light. Your car is pure SEXY. I love the lowering height you have - what are you using? What kind of rims do you have? Looks great!

saw an silverstone nsx around lake merrit in oakland around 8:30 am this morning.

EndlessNSX said:
We saw a 02-05 Silverstone NSX up in Oakley on Friday evening. Very clean. It was an older gentleman driving with his son.
That would have been me. I was taking my son to the library. Traffic was so backed up, I didn't see you until you just about passed me. I looked in my side mirror and saw you hit your brakes.
Do I really look that OLD?

Clayton
P.S. My wife and daughter got a great laugh out of this:smile:

Saw a black one on Friday evening around 7ish parked on the side of the street in Palo Alto. License plate was PRON STAR. We were trying to grab some dinner at Osteria, but it was pretty packed and wasn't going to get seated until 9pm. I guess we should've made reservations first.

I just saw you for about 3 seconds, if that. So I just took a guess.:biggrin:

S2002NSX said:
That would have been me. I was taking my son to the library. Traffic was so backed up, I didn't see you until you just about passed me. I looked in my side mirror and saw you hit your brakes.
Do I really look that OLD?

Clayton
P.S. My wife and daughter got a great laugh out of this:smile:

NSXBRO2 said:
Saw a black one on Friday evening...License plate was PRON STAR.

That's Mike's car. It's pretty stealth looking but he's hiding some big boost under there :biggrin:

Saw a 91 Red NSX with aftermarket rims at the Chammy car wash near Black Hawk. I just got out of Mother's Day lunch at Black Hawk Bar and Grill, your car was surrounded by all the detailers from the car wash.

Did they drive the car through the car wash?

I guess most people here won't let anyone but a professional detailer wash their cars. I'm still waiting for Nalesh to detail mine.:wink:

Saw a red one possibly lowered with (17/18?) chrome aftermarket wheels with the top off. you were stopped at the light on Baseline in Beaverton. i was driving on 185th in my 280ZX and tried waving but you didnt see me. this was at 11:53am midweek last week.

Hoover said:
Saw a 91 Red NSX with aftermarket rims at the Chammy car wash near Black Hawk. I just got out of Mother's Day lunch at Black Hawk Bar and Grill, your car was surrounded by all the detailers from the car wash.

Did they drive the car through the car wash?

I guess most people here won't let anyone but a professional detailer wash their cars. I'm still waiting for Nalesh to detail mine.:wink:

Thanks for noticing. That would be mine, it was filthy from a long Sunday drive to Mom's house. As far as professional detailing - it's a daily driven Honda not some garage queen. I'd rather drive it :biggrin: or spend money on performance upgrades :biggrin: (of which it has several) than spending the day detailing it :tongue: or paying someone else to do the job :tongue: . BTW the rims are OZ racing - light weight, not too expensive, and IMO look great.

1. Saw a beautiful blue '02 or greater on Friday @ 7PM S. 280/Woodside exit.
2. Saw a red early model on Saturday, N. HW1 just past Davenport, around 4PM. I drove by and honked. The next thing I see coming up on my rear is this same red NSX, chasing me down. When I came up on a slower car where a passing lane opened up, I let her rip. Needless to say, the red car got a bit smaller in my rear view mirror, even with him chasing after me. :D In retrospect, I should have pulled over somewhere to greet a fellow NSX'er. But I wasn't sure why I was being chased down. :confused:

NSX-Tuner said:
2. Saw a red early model on Saturday, N. HW1 just past Davenport, around 4PM. I drove by and honked. The next thing I see coming up on my rear is this same red NSX, chasing me down. When I came up on a slower car where a passing lane opened up, I let her rip. Needless to say, the red car got a bit smaller in my rear view mirror, even with him chasing after me. :D In retrospect, I should have pulled over somewhere to greet a fellow NSX'er. But I wasn't sure why I was being chased down. :confused:

What a BULLY :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Back