• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sightings.

Terra Linda / San Rafael area today around 11:45 am. Saw a Brooklands Green NSX-T between Safeway and the mall. I was in the black Civic hatchback and you roared by me under VTEC and cut me off getting onto the free way :eek:

On the positive side - your car sounded great doing so :smile:

Saw a dark NSX, probably black, in Sunnyvale/Cupertino area traveling west on Homestead Rd. around 3:15 on Saturday. Would have ridden by and said hello, but on my Colnago (headed the same way) my top end is only 40 mph or so...

Silver one, coming down Brittan in San Carlos this morning as I was driving up. We exchanged waves and thumbs-up.

I also saw a red one last week at the AAA in Redwood City.

Yesterday, 7/23 at around 2:45 pm, Daly City/San Francisco HWY 280 North, RED 2002 + pass by my suv on the fast lane, but as we approach a CHP that pulled over 2 trucks, you switched lanes to 3rd and slowed down... to about 70 mph. Anybody here? Nice car! First I've seen in my area, 2002+ RED. :biggrin:

San Mateo Bridge, going west on 92 a red 2002 or newer with some kind of grachic banner on the tint strip area of windshield. Stock wheels, looked clean. Driving doing about 80-85 in 65 sewing up traffic without using his signals when changing lanes......Went by me so fast that all I could tell was a dark complected male. Car appeared to have out of state license plates too.

today
91+ blk roof lowr/ wheels/ tein stickers on rear window.

was driving mom's green caravan,

gave u thumbs up. :biggrin:

anyone here?

Cairo94507 said:
San Mateo Bridge, going west on 92 a red 2002 or newer with some kind of grachic banner on the tint strip area of windshield. Stock wheels, looked clean. Driving doing about 80-85 in 65 sewing up traffic without using his signals when changing lanes......Went by me so fast that all I could tell was a dark complected male. Car appeared to have out of state license plates too.

look like this one...it lives in sf, I don't have any owner info

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpg
    IMG_3563.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 157
I saw a 95/96 Red around 6:20pm in Milpitas at the intersection of Dixon Landing and Milpitas Blvd. I was in the left turn lane in my NSX waiting for the light.

Otto

Saw a pre-'02, black NSX headed north on 101 near the SJ Airport around 8:35AM this morning. I blew by it in my Civic like it was standing still :eek: - that's because the Civic is a hybrid and I was in the commuter lane! :biggrin:

amgnsx said:
today
91+ blk roof lowr/ wheels/ tein stickers on rear window.

was driving mom's green caravan,

gave u thumbs up. :biggrin:

anyone here?

Yeah that was me, don't know if you saw the thumbs up :smile: back thru the tinted windows. It was on 580, on my way home from work, one of the days I just didn't wanna take BART.

Jim jr said:
Yeah that was me, don't know if you saw the thumbs up :smile: back thru the tinted windows. It was on 580, on my way home from work, one of the days I just didn't wanna take BART.
cool :biggrin:

Cairo94507 said:
03 Raw Nsx - I believe that was the car based upon the windshield decal.

The red 02+ in the pic has a large windsheld decal:eek:
sorry I couldn't put a larger pic up on the thread:smile:

Saw a red lowered nsx today on 101 heading onto 680. Had smoked tailights. nice car anyone from the board? I was in the lowered black gs400.

OHHHH one more thing the lic. plate read NSXOTIC

Last edited:
:biggrin: thanks man that was my younger brother bringing the car back to stockton for me fron san jose. I just had some work done by my older brother.

Last edited:
I was driving through my neighborhood in VACAVILLE when I saw a modded WHITE NSX. Has 02 conversion, carbon fiber hood and very nice body. Had the numbers 969 on sides and on hood. I wasnt in my NSX so I didnt come out to talk to you. Just want to see if your on here. VERY NICE NSX ::biggrin:

Red / Black coupe lowered with 18/19 driving east on Montague Expressway at about 1:30p in Milpitas...NICE :biggrin:

plate starts with 'J'

Willow Pass mall today at 530PM, red -T with 97 style wheels and repainted (red) rear valence. CA plate NSXTC 3. I was driving the family truckster (minivan) and the kids spotted the NSX for me.

Spa Yellow 2002+ on Greenback Ln today in Sacramento around 4 - 5pm

Was that anyone? first time i seen that one in the area

Tobal said:
Spotted 8/5 around noon, a 2002+ Imola Orange with NSX-R Spoiler w/ Stern rims parked in Oakland Chinatown

Yeah, that was me! I was having lunch with my family. Don't tell me you can tell my rims were Sterns from where you were standing. :biggrin:

Yesterday 8/7/06 on Bay Bridge 9 PM, heading back to San Francisco. Formula Red NSX 95-01 / Lowered / 19" Smoke Gray Rear Wheels, License plate starts and ends with number "5". I was in my suv, you switch lanes in front of me, and then all the way to the right side. Anyone here? :confused: Nice ride!

mr_na2&ap1 said:
Yeah, that was me! I was having lunch with my family. Don't tell me you can tell my rims were Sterns from where you were standing. :biggrin:

The "bling" set it aside :tongue: nice car btw. Everytime I see one makes me miss mine.

Two sightings:

1. Saturday evening. Walnut Creek. Around 7pm. Red w/ black roof. OEM "phat" 5 wheels. Car looked all stock. License plate started with a "5". Parked next to Mel's Diner (N. Main and Cypress).

2. Monday afternoon. Acura of Pleasanton. Saw "racerex's" red NSX parked outside of the service bay. I was picking up parts and saw your car parked in front of a black ITR.

Last edited:
mickeylex said:
Two sightings:

2. Monday afternoon. Acura of Pleasanton. Saw "racerex's" red NSX parked outside of the service bay. I was picking up parts and saw your car parked in front of a black ITR.

I dropped of Racerex's NSX at the dealership for some warranty work. I'm working on some mods. on his car right now.

Back