• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SIGN-UP SHEET August 27th (FRIDAY) 2nd Annual BBQ & POKER game at Makena88's house

SIGN-UP SHEET August 27th (FRIDAY) 2nd Annual BBQ & POKER game at Makena88's house

DATE: August 27th (Friday) 6PM to 10PM (or until the poker game ends)

My house only fits about 30/45 people (backyard and inside)

Please no other clubs (just the NSX gang)

I'll take care of the Meat/Salad just like last year. If everyone can help with Chips, Soda, Veggies, ETC. that would be great!
=============================================

Please list + Guest if you are bringing someone.

1. Makena88/Steven (BBQ Meat & Salad)
2. BluryNSX
3. Dhalism
4. RedNSXT
5. 02#154 (Bring money to donate/poker)
6. BATMANs (Make your Sangria again!)
7. S4play
8. LarryNSX
9. Slamstrom
10. calexand

Re: SIGN-UP SHEET August 27th (FRIDAY) 2nd Annual BBQ & POKER game at Makena88's hous

2. BluryNSX
3. Dhalism
4. RedNSXT
5. 02#154 (Bring money to donate/poker) (also bringing chips/salsa and bottled watter)
7. S4play
8. LarryNSX
9. Slamstrom
10. calexand

Re: SIGN-UP SHEET August 27th (FRIDAY) 2nd Annual BBQ & POKER game at Makena88's hous

Once I get a complete head count like last year, I will do a group PM with Address and location. Thanks!

2. BluryNSX
3. Dhalism
4. RedNSXT
5. 02#154 (Bring money to donate/poker) (also bringing chips/salsa and bottled watter)
7. S4play
8. LarryNSX
9. Slamstrom
10. calexand
11. Racer-ex

Wow. After hearing it was a $20 tournament, I went to signup, and I am already confirmed! I guess Steve is psychic! ;-)

Chip

Wow. After hearing it was a $20 tournament, I went to signup, and I am already confirmed! I guess Steve is psychic! ;-)

Chip

Because we know you've been practicing all year since we took your $$$ last time :biggrin:

Also this is also for family members too, just need you to add headcount next to your name.

Hey everyone I really need that headcount!

2. BluryNSX
3. Dhalism - 1
4. RedNSXT
7. S4play
8. LarryNSX
9. Slamstrom
10. calexand
11. Racer-ex

2. BluryNSX
3. Dhalism - 1
4. RedNSXT
7. S4play
8. LarryNSX
9. Slamstrom - 1
10. calexand
11. Racer-ex

Everyone check your PM's for the address thanks!

I'll see you guys there!

J

2. BluryNSX
3. Dhalism - 1
4. RedNSXT
7. S4play
8. LarryNSX
9. Slamstrom - 1
10. calexand
11. Racer-ex

12. amgnsx - (bring: wife, son, mom, dad, sisters(2) , cousins(4) and uncle billy bob) = 12
is it ok if i also bring my grandma? :biggrin:

j/k will have to miss this one again.... :frown:
us poor people have to make a living... j/k

have fun u guys

thanks for the invite Steven! :)

I will be bringing my wife for the event. We may not be able to stay long since we have a wedding the following day in Napa....let me know if you need us to bring anything.

rick

Haha! Man haven't seen you in soooo long! We gotta meet up sometime again.

2. BluryNSX
3. Dhalism - 1
4. RedNSXT
7. S4play
8. LarryNSX
9. Slamstrom - 1
10. calexand
11. Racer-ex

12. amgnsx - (bring: wife, son, mom, dad, sisters(2) , cousins(4) and uncle billy bob) = 12
is it ok if i also bring my grandma? :biggrin:

j/k will have to miss this one again.... :frown:
us poor people have to make a living... j/k

have fun u guys

thanks for the invite Steven! :)

I will be bringing my wife for the event. We may not be able to stay long since we have a wedding the following day in Napa....let me know if you need us to bring anything.

rick

Rick, bring whatever is fine, Fruits? Drinks? Appetizer whatever you want to bring.

You'll be in for a treat on our BBQ, I got one of my friends that is coming over that just won Grand Champion on beef and pork BBQ ;)

I got one of my friends that is coming over that just won Grand Champion on beef and pork BBQ ;)

What? You got Bobby Flay coming over?::cool::biggrin:

I'll see everyone tommorow! - BBQ food you won't forget ;)

Steve,

I had a great time. Good people and great BBQ. Thanks for arranging everything.

And guess what? I got pulled over by the CHP last night just as I was getting off on my exit. Said he caught me doing 81 (my V1 didn't go off but maybe he got me with laser and I was the only car on the highway). Anyway license, registration and insurance and after some time he comes back and says, "OK....slow down and have a good night". SWEEEEET! He let me go.

I think he just wanted to take a closer look at the awesome NSX. :biggrin:

Steve,

I had a great time. Good people and great BBQ. Thanks for arranging everything.

And guess what? I got pulled over by the CHP last night just as I was getting off on my exit. Said he caught me doing 81 (my V1 didn't go off but maybe he got me with laser and I was the only car on the highway). Anyway license, registration and insurance and after some time he comes back and says, "OK....slow down and have a good night". SWEEEEET! He let me go.

I think he just wanted to take a closer look at the awesome NSX. :biggrin:

Whew! Lucky you did not take our offer for another drink! We had fun playing with you (poker) I ended up getting a huge pot with my 4/4 and ended up overall only lost $40!

Well, I didn't win the tourney this year but I came in second and it wasn't one of the NSX guys who took first so I still have bragging rights :biggrin:

Thanks, Steven, for hosting another great BBQ. The meat was amazing and the company made it a great time. I'm already looking forward to next year's get together.

J

Back