• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Skyrim

So how many of us are long time Elder Scrolls fans?

Im picking my copy up at my local Gamestop at midnight. Going to stay up all night playing it on the PS3 since I have to drive somewhere that night.

Looks interesting, but already reserved Assassin's Creed

So many games...so little time...

I'll probably grab a copy, but not for a while. Still fooling around with Batman: Arkham City and BF3.

Never played an Elder Scrolls game, but I had so much fun with Fallout 3 that I had to preorder Skyrim.

Very long and highly entertaining. I played 3 of 5 starting with Morrowind. I lose time very easily. 45 minutes is about 2 hours wasted. I put over 300 hours in TES:Oblivion and never even got 15% of the game completed. Quite possibly the best $60 you can spend.

I want to pick up Skyrim. I have only played Oblivion out of 5 games in the series but it probably is one of the most time I spent playing a single game to date. I think I put in about 300hrs. Within that time I must of discovered everything in about 70% of the map and beat the main story. It was really fun and addicting so I'm hoping that Skyrim keeps me entertained just as much.

A friend of mine got a copy of the game and it looks pretty cool, didn't see much though. Reminds me of Oblivion, which I too have only seen, not really played(save for a few minutes).

The last (and first game) I played was Morrowind on PC. Loved it, heck I still play it every now and again. I'm going to be getting some upgrades for my comp next week and after that I may be tempted to get skyrim for the PC again.

Who else played Morrowind? What'd you think?

I played Morrowind and Oblivion in the past and loved both of them. The sound on my Oblivion disc is all sorts of messed up and I was thinking about just buying a new copy but when I caught wind of Skyrim, I figured it would be best to hold off. I'm glad I did. I picked it up last night.

Just looking at the water effects in actual game play will turn you in to a mouth breather if the kill shot/cut aways haven't done that already.

This game is crack cocane in the form of ones and zeros!

I stopped at Daggerfall :smile: Spent many nights playing that game.

Still probably one of my, if not my favorite of all time.

It took 1 GB of memory, which at the time, was unheard of. My windows 3.1 system would bog down if I did a full install.

intervention...

cslvf6vjtem9frsgugt.jpg

Back