• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Smoore's Avatar - High-Res

smoore said:
although Katie is pretty she wouldn't be my first pick
not that anything is wrong with her.

imo it's like a saleen S7 or a Ferrari Enzo which way do you go?????:)

Which way do you go? You go for the yellow NSX with the hottie for a hood ornament, that's how you go!!:D

All kidding aside (and all slobber wiped up), you've been a great sport about all of us commenting on your beautiful girlfriend. I hope she has a great sense of humor as well.

Now, excuse me while I page up and reconsider some of Neo's original postings....

Comparing those two beautiful women reminds me of that Bud commercial.
MaryAnn.............or Ginger? :D

LeftLane said:
Which way do you go? You go for the yellow NSX with the hottie for a hood ornament, that's how you go!!:D

LOL...that's the third classic one-liner from you this week. On a roll!!! :D

<B>smoore: imo it's like a saleen S7 or a Ferrari Enzo which way do you go?????</B>

Is the Enzo yellow??? ;) rofl

smoore said:

Yeah, I agree...either way you'd have to work very hard to find something wrong with either of them! Your definately a very lucky indivdual :cool: :D

smoore said:

In order to make this decision can we see a pic of your Enzo parked on the lawn in a gray T-shirt. :D :D :D

steveny said:
In order to make this decision can we see a pic of your Enzo parked on the lawn in a gray T-shirt. :D :D :D

LOL that is awesome!:p :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Neo meant that Katie is unobtainable (by the likes of us, at least).

Maybe more so, katie and all poplular tv idols are marketing campaigns, pay people to keep you in the picture/keep fit/make-hair artist and people will obsess. I'm sure most of us know off/ have seen some hot girls that nobody knows. Hell i have! Just go to a club on a Saturday in Osaka :D

Back