• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal Monthly Meeting is ON! (Special Guest!) Aug 2, 2007

Hello everyone:

The FIRST Thursday of the month of August is approaching fast! That means the SO Cal Monthly meeting is a Week form this THURSDAY August 2nd, 2007!

Special Meeting Presentation!!!

This meeting we will have a presentation by a Company known as MOBILE PAINT.

They are a well respected company that provides Automobile paint touchup service at your location! This company has been doing work for the Ferrari Club for years and have been given "Glowing" reviews by NSX and Ferrari owner Alex Vizcarra (who is VERY picky about his cars) Alex will be bringing his silver Ferrari 355F1 for us all to see (or not be able to see!) the touch up work this company did for him at his house!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will also give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

I will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so I can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more I need to know!

Drop me an email ASAP if you think you can make it, so I have an idea how many to expect so we can make dinner arrangements accordingly.

To reach me on the day itself, call me on my cell at (714)330-6563.

Hope to see you there! Let me know!

im in this time.

i'll be bringing these NSX goodies along with me for those that want to pay cash in person to pick these up on the spot

MODE4 CF NSX-R rear diffuser
Downforce cf side vents
Downforce CF rear window garnish
Downforce CF door sills
Downforce CF A-Pillars
Downforce Carbon Fiber License plate frames and bezels
Carbon Fiber NSX-R type Shift knobs.
NRG quick release hubs and momo steering wheels
Red H horn buttons and trim rings
NSX-R black floor mats
Carbon Fiber face Fuel Pressure Gauge and Unit
Kics Magnetic drain plugs.

Can not make it this time:frown:

I will on a cruise till 8/5, VACATION time finally:biggrin:

I'll be there. By the way, my Prodrive GC-06H wheels are up for sale. Please hit me up if you're interested!

>If Alex can bring an F-car, can I bring an F-car too?<

Kendall: If the name of your "F-car" ends in a vowel, you're welcome to bring it.

DaveG

(Kendall, vowels are A, E, I, O, Y and sometimes Y. D is not a vowel)

>What happened to "U"..... and I thought "Y" was only sometimes?? It's all so confusing. I'm gonna call Daniel and see if he can come too.<

Glad you asked.

"U" can't come.

But it would be nice to see Daniel.

DaveG

Back