• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

So Cal NSX Monthy Meeting in Costa Mesa July 1st

Hello everyone:

Well I'm back from a wonderful trip to the Monaco Grand Prix,Paris and London!:D

Now it is time to bring back the Monthly Meeting! As you may remember we have moved our meeting to the FIRST Thursday of the month. That means the meeting is this Thursday:eek:

This month we are meeting back at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa!:cool:

The dealership is very anxious to have us back so they are offering the premier parking, Providing FREE FOOD! and will have a representative from Meguires to talk about their car care products.:)

If we can figure out how to wire up my laptop to their palsma TV, I will share my photos from Monaco!:cool: Otherwise we will have some NSX videos to watch.:cool:

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:30 PM.:)

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!:cool:

I will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so I can let them know how much food to buy. I have told them about 20 or so. If there will be more I need to let them know!

Drop me an email ASAP if you think you can make it, so I have an idea how many to expect so we can make dinner arrangements accordingly.

To reach me on the day itself, call me on my cell at (714)330-6563.

Hope to see you there! Let me know!

Steve, I hate to miss this and your pictures too!! I thought missing the Prime Drive was enough punishment but I was wrong! Have a safe run and great meeting, I'll see you next time. Gil

Steve-

As mentioned at the PrimeDrive I will not be attending.

Regards.

Steve,

Looks like I'm going to be available this Thur. Tentatively, count me 90% in.

Cleaned the car from the Prime drive dust, too tired to Zaino it last night. I'll have to get to it tonight.

Free Oil Changes!!!

Hey Everyone:

South Coast Acura is offering to give the first ten NSX owners who want an Oil / Filter Change FOR FREE!!! :eek: :D :cool:

They will use 10W-30 Dino Oil so if you want Synthetic bring your own.

They will start the changes at 3:30 so you may want to get there early to insure your place in line.

Also, Plan on bringing any NSX related DVDs or CDVs (how about all those raffle prizes!;) )

Anyone else going? I'll past on the oil change deal...........someone else can take it. Gents...ladies, come for the fun of it:D Lets party and take out those TL for a test run hahaaha

Steve,

Thanks for organizing such a nice event! I felt like I was there with you in Monaco. The action pictures that you took were excellent. The race cars were like parked on the street when in fact they were going in the high 100 mph.

You seem to know the cars and drivers better than your distant relatives in Iowa. You are a true F1 fan!

Jaime from Meguiar's were also great. I learned so much from him. Got some nice goodies from them too.

As usual, I met some new faces there and had a great time chatting with them. Now I got to wait for another 4 weeks.

Thanks!

Was a great meet! Thanks for sharing those photos Steve. One thing I learned for sure.....wash and wax my car:D the rigggggggggghhhhht way.

Back