• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal NSX Monthly Meeting 9/6/07

Hello everyone:

The FIRST Thursday of the month of September is next Thursday! That means the SO Cal Monthly meeting is next week September 6th, 2007!

As usual we are meeting at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa

The dealership continues to support the NSX owners in the area, so they have asked us back.

This meeting will give us a chance to get together and just shoot the breeze and talk about up coming events. As usual SCA will be providing premier parking.

So let's plan on meeting at South Coast Acura at 6:00 PM.

South Coast Acura is located at 2925 Harbor Bl. in Costa Mesa. This is about 3/4 mi South of the 405 (San Diego) freeway on Harbor Bl. Just past Baker Street. On the Right.

Remember, they have said they will block off the front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!

I will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so I can figure out how much food to buy. I am guessing about 20 or so. If there will be more I need to know!

Drop me an email ASAP if you think you can make it, so I have an idea how many to expect so we can make dinner arrangements accordingly.

To reach me on the day itself, call me on my cell at (714)330-6563.

Hope to see you there! Let me know!

I'm gonna have to miss out on this meet. :frown: I'll be flying to Hong Kong on that day. I've planned to meet up with some members there!
Have fun guys!

i'll be there along with these parts i'll be bring for sale:

1. NSX-R CF wing
2. CF A-pillars
3. CF Rear Window Garnish (vent)
4. interior replacement pad in CF (replace vinyl on near door step)
5 & 6.CF door sills, blank pair and also one for NSX metal plate
7. CF side vents

check www.downforce.biz for prices.
or just ask me when you see me.
returning customers wanting a better deal. just ask me :smile:

CF_parts.jpg

Last minute but I'll be there. I have to meet my quota of attending at least 2-3 monthly meetings a year. i think i was around for the January one, thats about it lol. :biggrin:

i'm also going to be bring these momo/NRG quick release steering wheel combos along for those that want to try these out.
momo_tuner320_team300.jpg

Erick your stuff is like that hot long leged big hooterd chick that I would do anything to get my hands on.

Well to the MOD store it is. See ya tonight

Sorry for the late addition but I WILL BE GOING.

I am excited, this will be my first meeting with other NSX enthusiasts. :biggrin:

Right after work I rolled up to the meet on my ZX-12R (Warp Drive Commuter Transpo) with a few other friends and Supra Brothers that are JDM fans such as myself and to my surprise met some of the coolest cats I now have the pleasure of knowing (Jacko from Focus, Shane and Son from AutoWave and Jason with a super clean white Type-R looker to name a few) as well as seeing some of the hottest modded NSX rollers. I was impressed and will bring my little camera with me next time! :wink: Always had an attraction to this car...........who knows! :biggrin:

Hi everyone, new to the southwest section of Prime. 5 day new owner of my 91 black NSX. So when is the next meet? Can't wait to meet you guys in person and check out everyone's ride.

Adrian

Thanks for the welcome. Too bad, I am going to Hong Kong on Oct 3rd.... sigh... wonder if there are parts i can pick up over there =)

But i will be sure to join you guys when i come back. Cant wait...

If there are any small meets in between.. .Please let me know!

Adrian

Back