• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal NSX Monthly Meeting July 5th

ahhh man! Just saw this now and I made dinner plans. Next month I guess. :frown:

Good meet tonight and a special shout out to Mitch who made the raffle prize come to life. Good to see all new and old. Have a great holiday weekend.

Great turn out today! Correct me if I am wrong, I think we had 27 cars today.. :eek:

Here are some pics:
P1030081.jpg

P1030079.jpg

P1030080.jpg

P1030085.jpg

P1030088.jpg

P1030083.jpg

P1030086.jpg

P1030087.jpg

Thanks everyone for your hospitality and friendliness! It was a pleasure seeing some of you again, and meeting the rest of you. I had a great time, and posted some photos here.

Thanks everyone for your hospitality and friendliness! It was a pleasure seeing some of you again, and meeting the rest of you. I had a great time, and posted some photos here.
Oh man.. I didn't get to say hello and introduce myself. Maybe next time!

Good meeting a bunch of ppl in person finally.. Lewis, Robert, Michael, dustthisNSX (it's killing me that i'm forgetting your name but we'll reacquaint at the track!).

My brother had a great time. Thanks for your hospitality as always everyone.

Let's make the NSX track day a reality. I'm happy to help coordinate with ExtremeSpeed if there's interest.

Great turnout last night, 27cars:biggrin:. Good to see old, Steve (Yellowhaze)and new, Kelvin (PHOEN$X) faces. Kelvin I'm so jelly, 3 NSX's:eek:. Now you need to get a 4th, in black this time. It's the best and fastest color.:wink:

Hope to see all of you on the drive on 7-22

BTW Who is this RYU guy, is he new? Never see him at any events or drives.

Last edited:
Great turnout last night, 27cars:biggrin:. Good to see old, Steve (Yellowhaze)and new, Kelvin (PHOEN$X) faces. Kelvin I'm so jelly, 3 NSX's:eek:. Now you need to get a 4th, in black this time. It's the best and fastest color.:wink:

Hope to see all of you on the drive on 7-22

BTW Who is this RYU guy, is he new? Never see him at any events or drives.

I met him once on Angeles Crest Highway. Saw him in action too, hell of a wrench. Can fix anything.

Wait...Kelvin has 3 now? I knew he had two...

Never mind...just read the story. :eek:

Last edited:
Back