• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoFla Detailer - The Perfect Polish - Great Job!

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
I decided to have Charlotte professionally cleaned/detailed today after getting home from NSXCapades. It's been a while since she had a good inside and out detail. I simply Googled detailers in my area and chose The Perfect Polish, owned by Travis and reachable at 561-512-0657. He services the Palm Beach/Broward areas. I give Travis a Five Star rating which means that if you need a great detailing job on your NSX or any car for that matter, look no further.

charlotte_detailed.jpg

I saw Charlotte last night, I am still can not believe she was under that coat hiding, she is RED!! and Shinny! LMAO!

Awesome Job!

Oscar

What's the two black things on the hood? Spots for hood pins?

Those should be AeroCatch quick release hood pins of the flush mount variation.

And Hugh, Charlotte is looking mighty fine... like a tall drink of wine. Gorgeous.

That makes me want to just get my DeLorean professionally detailed as well, but I just always have reservations about letting someone else handle the car. But then again, I'll probably never be able to personally clean the car as well as a professional detailer.
le Sigh.

Last edited:
That looks great. I have a guy in my area but he is ver
y expensive but his work is perfect

Hugh, what does the interior look like, or did he do that too?

Yours are considered Top Mount, right Hugh?

I guess I was mistaken earlier when I called them flush mount.

I suppose so. They are slightly higher than than the hood itself. I don't see how they could have been installed flush because the mounting screws wouldn't have anything to secure them.

I suppose so. They are slightly higher than than the hood itself. I don't see how they could have been installed flush because the mounting screws wouldn't have anything to secure them.

Blonde moment for me, lol.

I think I was confused by when my friends in Chicago referred to them as being flush mount, but was actually talking about the Bottom Mount vs. Top Mount.

http://passwordjdm.com/Aerocatch-Hood-Pins-C421.aspx
Here they are differentiated by
AeroCatch Flush Hood Fastener Kit
vs.
AeroCatch Plus Flush Hood Fastener Kit

Have you seen this piece?
http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-AeroCatch-Plus-Flush-Mounting-Plates-Universal-P2758C421.aspx
2682_3.jpg

Hugh,

Does this detailer have his own shop (if so, location?) or does he come to your house. Since I'm in Miami, I may need to go to him. You know what. I should just give him a call myself, apologies...

Back