• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension ***SOLD*** brand new Sakebomb Long stroke ohlins DFV grand touring 8/6 rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my unopened unused coilovers, decided I will just stick to the stock suspension and ride height as I'm happy where it is with my wheels.

Asking $3800 shipped firm.

Photo Nov 03 2023, 4 04 33 PM.jpg

Message sent. Location?

just curious what rules werent followed? want to make sure i follow them when i list more items up for sale

Another one not following rules
Primers, be careful for scammers out there
Sorry I have sold many items on here and didn't know it was a rule. If anyone is worried about me scamming they can look at my past posts and cross reference my shop images they are all the same.

Attachments

• Photo Nov 17 2023, 3 18 46 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 17 2023, 3 18 46 PM.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 19
Sorry I have sold many items on here and didn't know it was a rule. If anyone is worried about me scamming they can look at my past posts and cross reference my shop images they are all the same.
Thanks for adding the pic. The problem is hackers are now taking over legit member profiles (hacking via weak passwords) and posing as long-time members so people trust them. They post pics of other members' items and pass them off as their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back