• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** Weather Strip / Rear B-Pillar window rubber seal, 72330-SL0-T01

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** SOLD ***
Selling an OEM NA1/NA2 Weather Strip / Rear B-Pillar window rubber seal, part number 72330-SL0-T01. This part is new in original packaging and fits 1996 - 2005 NSX-T NA1 / NA2 cars, but be sure to confirm fitment before purchase.

I originally ordered 2 of these seals from 2 different companies and installed the one that arrived first. Located in San Antonio and ready to ship.

$365 + $10 shipping ($375 total)

Attachments

• NSX -T rear rubber seal weather stripping 72330-SL0-T01 KG.jpg
    NSX -T rear rubber seal weather stripping 72330-SL0-T01 KG.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 19
  • NSX -T rear rubber seal weather stripping 72330-SL0-T01.jpg
    NSX -T rear rubber seal weather stripping 72330-SL0-T01.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 22
  • NSX -T rear rubber seal weather stripping 72330-SL0-T01 Kenny G note.jpg
    NSX -T rear rubber seal weather stripping 72330-SL0-T01 Kenny G note.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Selling an OEM NA1/NA2 Weather Strip / Rear B-Pillar window rubber seal, part number 72330-SL0-T01. This part is new in original packaging and fits 1996 - 2005 NSX-T NA1 / NA2 cars, but be sure to confirm fitment before purchase.

I originally ordered 2 of these seals from 2 different companies and installed the one that arrived first. Located in San Antonio and ready to ship.

I'll take it! I can Paypal you the funds ASAP

clean_green,

This is the first time I've sold anything on NSXPrime.
I don't see a way to message you privately.
Can you send me a private message to complete this transaction?
Thanks,
"newbie"

I would be interested but looks like someone already claimed it. Would you mind sharing were you bought your. Didn't think these were still available new. Also can you confirm it's this one.

gasket.jpg

Freeon,

Yes, that is the part. I bought the part from amayama about 3 months ago. Not sure if they are still available and it takes about 4 weeks to receive parts from them.

I have not heard back from the member above, so the part is still available.

I do not see a way to send you a private conversation, perhaps because I'm a relatively new user.

Can you send me a message? If not, just respond to this thread and we will go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back